Leo Ku 古巨基

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by Zac, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Zac

Zac Member

What do you guys think of him? Personally, I like him a lot, his songs are quite creative sometimes, and I think he's a talented singer. Plus my friends sing his 情歌王 virtually every time I'm at karaoke lol.

I believe he's also been in a few dramas, haven't seen any of them personally though.

Here's a pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(btw I find this picture kinda funny because he doesn't strike me as the type to use a gun LOL.)

2. ckyong28

ckyong28 Member

his voice is great and hardworking singer. His boss Paco has a great vision on him and efforts is pay-off.

3. feidodo

feidodo Member

his songs are pretty good and he's a really good singer. looking forward to his new album

4. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Love listening to his songs :) can't wait to listen to his latest album ^_^

5. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Yeah I love his songs but I think his english pronounciation is so weird when he's reading answers and questions in the game show: Are you smarter than a fifth Grader.

6. aleotai

aleotai Member

I like listening to his songs especially those medley ones

7. Uegis

Uegis Member

I like him, but his songs are starting to blend in my mind. Isn't it crazy how a few years back, he was exiled to Taiwan because of lagging popularity, then came back and became the superstar he is today? Crazy!

8. cwho2009

cwho2009 Member

I like his songs...

9. cklynn3166

cklynn3166 New Member

i like his song..nice!!

10. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

He's a talented singer, I heard some people said he's like the next Jacky Cheung....he's good but I don't know if anyone could ever be at Jacky's level.

11. tinacyp

tinacyp Member

i love his voice