Linda reaction/acting to the love triangle

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Valkrezy, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I find Linda reaction and acting to the Love triangle is very weird. I really think the way she reacted was very stupid and retarded. It is not normal at all how she react, like some psycho girl or something. The cry was so unrealistic to me, I just find it very not normal at all.

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

erm i think its because she wanted a happy ending with him soo shes like ohhh nooeeesss im the "dai sam geer " like my mum ......oh and i guess she was brought up ina a relationship environment soo i guess shes a bit kuu kuu:nuts:

3. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I don't like when Linda cry, it's soooooooo annoying.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think she cries too much in this series. But the parts where she cried appropriately, ie the break up scenes, I found her pretty convincing. You could feel her pain. Whereas when she cries with Raymond, it feels a little unnecessary

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

oh i 2nd that

VERY ANNOYING!

6. Valkrezy

I hate it even before she starts crying, when she feels abnormal when she see Bosco with his girlfriend I already goes OMG she in psycho mode again.

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

haha, It's kinda annoying seeing her like that, when ever she start her crying mode or when acting all weird around bosco and her girlfriend. I mean, whats with all of that, it's like over the top.

8. Valkrezy

Even my mom said she over exaggerated her reaction.

9. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

This love triangle bullshit is the thing that's ruining this series. Needless to say, I've been skipping all the scenes with her and Bosco. It's the usual, utter trash that TVB throws at us everytime and yet, the HK audience love these lovey-dovey triangle love shit. Pity.

10. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Her real life mom? or Michelle's character?

I think Linda is pretty good at crying scenes when it's appropriate and you can really feel her pain. But over the past two years of watching series with her in it, I agree with everyone that she is getting too many crying scenes so the general public may start to find that to be annoying.

In terms of her character acting all hot and cold and uncontrollable emotions overflow when she sees Bosco, it really depends on the character she is trying to portray. I mean if you think about it, Ah Cheow never had a boyfriend since Ah Ho since they were kids so she does not know how to control her emotions under these situations. On top of the fact that she doesn't want to follow in her mother's footstep of breaking apart a couple. So from all of this, it would seem that she is trying to portray a character with poor emotional control even though she is a doctor (i.e. successful academically).

#10 liquidzyklon, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  11. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

Linda acting in this series is just one way to describe it - annoying. Her acting is so bad and so as her crying. It makes you just want to strangle her

12. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

I find her crying annoying just like HOG. Seems like all she knows is crying over love relationship. But saw the ending promo and looks like she will be better in her character hopefully.