Linda with Boscow or Raymond

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by HeAvEnzgmaIl, Aug 30, 2008.

1. tamagodaisuki

raymond and linda. i don' think linda and bosco are fitting for each other.

2. ice_cherry18

ice_cherry18 Member

raymind and linda are loving each other deep in their heart... but 3rd party come in (Bosco) and break them.. but bosco have a girlfriend and on the same time she love linda.... no good... what a mess relationship...

3. AznSinoBoy

AznSinoBoy Well-Known Member

Raymond && Linda Fo sho!

4. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I prefer Linda ended up single. She don't fit with Raymond or Bosco. She is very boring.

5. Firstly... LOL@Bosco(W) :xd:

Okieee I think she will end up with Rayyy in the end <3
    Yay ~

Altho i dun think she should now after she choose to be with Bosco
    Cos like Ray and her had a thing goin on
    And she's givin signs that she likes him back and stuff
    Then she turns around and acts like...
    Yoooo ur my AH GORRR!! T_T

6. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

Prefer raymond but i think they do get together in the end just like linda with moses in the previous series

7. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

haha yeah i would say Raymond!! Bosco looks alot better wit Travia

8. raymond is too sweet in this series...he deserves linda.

9. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

OMG i totally agree!-tongue2

10. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

lol. i think she makes a cute couple with bosco. but then again. i think she should end up with raymond anyway.

11. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

I AGREE!!!!! rofl at ur tbness looooool but yess i got sad when she kept on saying u are my gorr!!

12. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Linda trys too much. She's not even pretty, not sure why TVB raves her that much. As much as I hate RAYMOND and bosco's smoking and fakeness, I think raymond is cooler. Though his acting is redunant in every scenen...

13. Tbness? -huh?

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I want Ray to be with Linda in this show...haha

15. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

yea..... TB =D nothing bad about it rofll not an insultt XD i dunno how u describe it.. TB stands for Teenie Blopper if u didnt know lol

Expresso i disagree with you about linda >=[ tiennnn u r the man!

16. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

Linda & Raymond since they had so much memories and moments together. But then again, Raymond is always with her especially when she is going through depression.

But if she pairs with Bosco, it be a bit different from other series we normally see. And plus, I think the audience expects Linda to be with Raymond in the end, so if they do pair Linda and Bosco up, it will be pretty ironic.

17. firexemblemj

firexemblemj Member

I would love to see Ray mond and Linda together. They are a cute couple. Also, they have been dating from th epast, so they both know each other well. I also believe that Linda and Bosco do not fit as a couple!!!

18. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Its highly likely that Raymond and Linda will be together, Because im sure linda doenst want to be like her mother and be the Third person in an relationship. I just hope Jo-Ba will divorce Auntie red so that ray and linda will be together.

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

don't like bosco, he doesn't fit in mr. and i think this is raymonds best role since i saw him in "taste of love" really he was a faggot all through these years and now it's kinda redemption...at least in my opinion lol.

20. URRRRRRRRR a faggott!! (N)
    Ray's a good actor u knooo!!
    But this is his best character so faR ^^