Linda's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I liked her character in this series so far. It's sort of cute how she interacted with Moses in the first episode xD She took both packets of his 'gon yui chu' and said they were broken xD I can see that strong-willed character that her roles often have. And I would like to see her as a lawyer; although I don't think she would make such a good one. No offense to her fans, but I think her voice is really soft and it would be hard to be a convincing lawyer...although I'm sure she would argue really well as a lawyer. ^.^

2. bonbon

bonbon Member

her character in this series has been pretty good so far. i also liked the part where she met moses and they were arguing a little...that was funny

3. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

yeh she's good at portraying these kinda roles

4. how she ripped off moses was funny :D
    definately see some improvement in her acting.

5. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

Being a Linda fan, my comment is probably not objective. But i think her character in this series will be one of my favourites! That scene with Moses was hilarious!

6. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yeah. I've liked her ever since Always Ready. I think she can pull off a lawyer since she did have a pretty serious role in Always ready too.

7. sAgiLLxtWiNs

sAgiLLxtWiNs Member

I really like Linda's character in this series! Linda is sure improving!

8. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

i really like linda's character in this series. especially the encounter with moses. she is soo hardworking!! lawyer during morning then school at night. starting to become a linda fan myself.

9. ladyinred

ladyinred Member

well..i must say i think she is really ugly and cannot act..sorry to all linda fans..but she does not fit in tihs role and abs. not as rays girlfriend..

10. tung

tung Active Member

well, i am not much of linda's fan. but i do have to admit that she is getting better in acting. i find it that her acting in older series pretty much sux. but she is improving though. So far in this series, the role pretty much fit her so far. But haven't yet to see much of her so far. Lets see for now how it goes.

11. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

its funny how she ripped off moses.
    i like her in this movie.
    she's funnny!

12. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

hmm. after watching episode 5, i dont know what to think. first she tricked moses into giving 30k to go gambling. then i felt really bad for her when she go yelled at near the end.although she did trick him, i dont think louis should have said those harsh things like standing on the streets like prostitutes. (well i think that's what he meant. i may be wrong. pls correct me if im wrong)

13. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

i lik her in dis series much more dan de others, at first i thought she was annoying but its starting 2 get interesting... i fink shes improving ^^

14. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

is she improving? i dunno, doesnt look like it...
    her role isnt that bad...
    and yea i agree that the arugment segment was funny

15. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i think linda's acting has improved. i think i will see her more improving throughout as the story progresses

16. hamboy

hamboy Member

yeah linda's pretty good in this drama... loved it...

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

First time seeing Linda in anything. Her acting's pretty stellar for a "newcomer."

18. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

i cant believe lindas going to playing a spoiled rich girl! she doesnt seem like the type, she looks like a sweet innocent girl. her acting definitely has improved! looking foward to seeing her in this!

19. tung

tung Active Member

yeah, shes still pretty new... her first appeareance in tvb is around 2003 or 2004 in virtues of harmony 2. i didn't know that shes also a singer.

20. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

at first i saw linda in voh2 i just said "who is that girl" but then after i saw her in alot of tvb series i start to like to see her too (by the way me and her have the same first name in chinese)