livestrong

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DanK, May 10, 2005.

1. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

is it just me or is there another wave of those yellow livestrong bands going around?

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

its a fashion trend now..i've seen them in blue for another cause also....a good cause..but i think its becoming some sorta fashion trend....

3. pink

pink Guest

whe have them also in green ( for farmers ) i think its studip .. i dont need a band to tell me if i respect people or to live strong ... !!!!!!!!!!!!Stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

well at least the money that cost to buy em goes to charity...

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yea i think people are wearing them for fashion too. i dont like that idea. but i guess, at least the money is going to charity. and blue is colon cancer

6. I think it has gotten a little out of control, it is like the ribbons of the 21st century, remeber all the aids ribbons

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what about those support our troops ribbons you see all over america

8. pink

pink Guest

in the neherlands the money doesnt go to chairity we heve so many colors . black and white, yellow , orange, green , another green and black and white together........ everything .............. stupid

9. now everyone has these big stickers on their cars that are ribbons with logos like "god bless the usa" and "I support the troops." There must be some sort of corporate political conspiracy going down

10. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i once saw a car here with both stickers on it. and it was an ontario car. i thought that was retarded

11. Knoctur_nal

maybe they were canadian americans....

12. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

maybe they were inbreed, teehee. as for them bumber stickers if they supported there trops they wouldnt of sent them there in the first place =\ send bush with an ak or a colt some nifty dirt coloured suit and a car with no armour. then give him bad inteligence( although yes i know, he's full of bad intelligence har har <= i cant spell =\) and and he can fell good that hes helping ta free them from the evils a none democratic society. i mean look wat a democratic society does i mean lookin at the state of american politics who wouldnt want to be, hell canada's is messed to at the moment hehe but theres no way in hell id vote for them conservitives, so yeah "livestrong and prosper".. rock them bands and show ur distaste of non living strong... or cancer... or aids... or underfunded schools... errr or umm the disgrace of un potty trained children over 3

13. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

dont you want to live long?

14. Knoctur_nal

maybe i should start a bracelet then ppl can donate to me...the bracelet would say "the human fund"..donation money to humans that need it..haaaa

15. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

i thoughtit was livestrong u can be a weak ass and live long hell i dont need to be no arnold i just need to be able to live a fork with half a chicken attached to it and im good lol

16. how much will you charge for the human fund bracelet, and what color wil it be? I want to get on the bandwagon so that when it makes it to lululemon status I can be bitter and say I was wearing that before anyone else

17. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

oh yes.. being able to say you;ve been doing something before it became popular is always fun to brag about

18. Knoctur_nal

oh man..more n more ppl are wearing thses damn bracelets in a variety of dif colours..argh...atleast money goes to charity...or there are fake ones out there..hmph...

19. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so was that summary your way of trying to end this post?

20. Knoctur_nal

nope....