Long Road (romance)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by person, Jul 3, 2006.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

*Yes, so I wrote this one before Pleasure of a Knife. So this is basically a romance/break up and stuff. It's another w-inds fan fic... I was insanely obsessed over them for sometime, so basically my best stories are with them... lol. I haven't really written any more of this, even though I promised myself to finish it... blah, anyways, I have about 7 chapters typed up and stuff. I'll do my best to write and type up more. ^^ Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this story. ^^

Chapter 1​

“I’m sorry Hitomi, but we can never be. I don’t want to do this, but I have to.”
    “But Keita, I love you. Doesn’t that matter? Don’t you care about me?
    Keita looked away. He really didn’t want to do this. Hitomi stood before him with tears brimming her eyes. He hated seeing her cry. The one he loved so dearly. He wanted to tell Hitomi that he loved her that he didn’t want this relationship to end. But because of his singing career, he had to end it. Tears rolled down Hitomi’s cheeks, as her bottom lip started to quiver, and her shoulders started to shake.
    “Please don’t cry. I really do love you.” Keita said to himself. Oh how he wanted to pour his feelings out to her. Wanting to wrap his arms around her, and wipe the tears off her beautiful face. But he couldn’t. The young man who made so many girls scream, heart pound, and knees weaken just stood there. He didn’t know what to do. He just left Hitomi there crying. She wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her cotton blue sweater. A gift he had given her.
    “I hate you!” She screamed.
    Keita was taken aback by her outburst. What she had said had hit a nerve, and he too began to cry.
    “Don’t say that Hitomi. Please, I love you with all my heart!”
    “If you did, then you wouldn’t be telling me that you don’t want me anymore! I love you Keita. So much. All those nights we spent together…”
    She was unable to finish, and she put her hand over her mouth.
    “Did they mean nothing to you?” she managed.
    “Hitomi…” Keita took her hand. But she quickly pulled her hand back like his touch was poison, and looked at him with much hate.
    “Don’t touch me! Don’t!”
    “But-” Keita’s sentence was cut short because he was suddenly slapped in the face. He looked at Hitomi in shock, and touched his cheek. A Rose colour started to form around his cheek, making him look like he was blushing. Keita felt mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, he was hurt by her action.
    “Hitomi-”
    “Don’t talk to me Keita. Don’t ever call me or talk to me ever again! I gave you my heart, and you have the nerve to break it into a thousand pieces. Here,” Hitomi took of a beautiful blue crystal ring, with a white gold band, and threw it at him. It hit Keita’s chest, and dropped onto the ground. It may have only been a matter of a couple seconds, but it seemed like eternity to him. Seeing the ring on the ground made Keita’s heart lurch. But Hitomi was now dry eyed. She had run out of tears. “Take your stupid ring back. Hope you have a good life!” and with that, she walked away, leaving Keita alone, staring at the ring.
    Keita starred at the ring. He couldn’t even begin to explain what he was feeling. But he felt hurt. He looked up to see Hitomi walking away. Her soft cries getting quieter the farther she got. Tears rolled down his cheeks.
    “Keita, you’re so stupid!” He thought. “Go after her!” But he couldn’t. Not after what Hitomi had said to him before. He didn’t even know if she’d take him back.
    “I hate you…”
    “… You don’t love me anymore!”
    “… Don’t ever call or talk to me ever again!”
    Those words rang through his ears. Keita closed his eyes, pressed his hands over his ears, and crouched down.
    “No… no… no!” He kept saying, rocking back and forth. Losing his balance, he fell onto his knees. Still on his knees, he opened his eyes, leaned down, and slowly picked up the ring. It took him so long to choose that ring. Looked everywhere. He had to have the perfect one. Perfect for his Hitomi. But she wasn’t his anymore. The thought of Hitomi no longer his brought new tears to his eyes.
    “But you brought this upon yourself. You broke up with her. It was your decision, not hers.”
    He knew it was his fault. He hated himself for breaking up with her, and hated his managers for making him do it.

[Flash back]
    “I’m sorry Keita. But you have to end this relationship. Hitomi is distracting you from your singing. We think you should wait till you’re older till you start dating again”
    Keita sat there in his manager’s office in silence. You could see that he was angry. His jaws were clenched, and his hands were in fists. He won’t do it. He loved Hitomi too much. He even gave her a ring to show how much he loved her. It would ruin her.
    “No.”
    “I’m sorry Keita, what did you say?”
    Keita looked at his manager Yuzuki’s face. “I said no. I won’t do it.”
    “Keita, we signed a contract when you first started. You agreed to this. You realize that this is affecting Ryohei and Ryuichi too. You don’t try as hard as you use to. Your mind is always somewhere else. And because of that, we’re behind schedule for your 4th album. Don’t you know that? This isn’t just about you and Hitomi.” Yuzuki walked over to his bar stand. He poured himself a glass of Brandy, and took a little sip.
    “I know that. But I love Hitomi so much. I …I just can’t end it. I can’t bear to hurt her.
    Yuzuki walked over to his desk, and sat down in his over-sized leather chair. Sighing, he began, “Keita, if Hitomi really loves you, she’ll be ok with this, and wait for you. If she won’t wait, then she’s not worth it. You’ll-”
    Keita looked at him with angered eyes. “I said I won’t do it! I don’t need you to pester me about it!”
    “I’m not-”
    “NO! Keita stood up suddenly, slamming his hand onto the table, his chair flipping over.
    “Sit down Keita.” Yuzuki said sharply.
    “No. I’m done listening to you. You can’t tell me what to do! I can make my own decisions! ”
    Yuzuki sighed. “Keita, please sit down.”
    This time, Keita did what he was told. He knew he still had to listen to him. And he hated it. But without Yuzuki, w-inds wouldn’t be where they are now.
    “I was just like you when I was your age. My parents forbid me to date this one girl. But I was so much in love with her. And because of that, I disobeyed my parents, and went on dating her. But the relationship ended a couple of weeks later. She thought we were moving to fast. You’re still young Keita. You’ll find the right girl. Just think about it.”

[End of Flash back]

“You’ll find the right girl…”
    “What a joke. I wish I never listened to him. We would’ve have lasted longer that a couple weeks if I didn’t break up with her. We weren’t moving fast at all. Sure we’ve spent many nights together, but we never made-love. At least we stayed true. We were perfect for each other.” Keita thought. He got up, walked over to his car, and drove over to Ryohei’s house, where he and Ryuichi were waiting for him.

*So yep, that's the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. lol. Please comment ^^ and I'll do my best to keep updating this fic, if there are people who like it.

2. person

person Well-Known Member

Ah... so no one seems to like this story eh... awe. :( But... eh... I'll remain the optimist! ^^ I'll post the next chapter... lol.

Chapter 2

Keita drove up to Ryohei’s house. Grey with a black-shingled roof. Parking, and turning off the engine, he got out of the car. His eyes were still red from crying. Not that he cared though. But if there were any paparazzi following him, this would not look good on the papers. He could see the headlines now.
    “Tachibana Keita spotted outside of band member Chiba Ryohei’s house, crying.”
    “Tachibana Keita spotted crying. Why? From loss of a loved one? Break up?”
    Keita shook his head.
    “I hate the paparazzi. They annoy me so much. It’s enough that they always take pictures of me. But to start rumors that are absolutely ludicrous.” Keita began to walk toward the door. Through the whole drive, all he thought about was Hitomi. He couldn’t get her out of his mind. No matter how much he tried to think of something else, my thoughts would always wonder back to her. Walking up the steps to Ryohei’s front door, Keita fumbled in his pockets for his set of keys, one being the key to Ryohei’s house. The three were so close that they gave each other a set of keys to each of their houses. Walking in, he closed the door, took off his coat, and walked into the living room. Ryuichi was playing on the Play station as he always is; Ryohei was lying on the couch reading a book. He looked up, while Ryuichi mumbled a “Hey” but never took his eyes off the television screen. Ryohei on the other hand saw how red Keita’s eyes were; he got up and walked up to him with a concerned look on his face.
    “Keita, are you all right? How did it go with Hitomi? Did she take it well?”
    Ryuichi paused his game and looked ever. Dropping his jacket onto the couch, Keita said, “Horrible. Hitomi began screaming at me, saying she never wanted to see me again, or talk to me. She said he hated me, and gave me back the ring. And she slapped me.”
    Ryohei and Ryuichi were shocked. Hitomi never seemed like that type of person. To be so… violent. They didn’t know what to say.
    Keita sat down on the couch. Scratching his head, he leaned back and sighed. Ryohei followed.
    “I already miss her. I didn’t even have a change to explain to her why I had to do it. She just started screaming how I didn’t love her anymore. But that’s not the truth. I love her so much. The whole time when she was crying, I just stood there. I feel horrible about it. Guys, what do I do?”
    “Uhh…” Ryuichi looked away. He never really dated many girls, even when he did; he wasn’t really that serious with them. So he didn’t know what to say to Keita. Un-pausing his game, Ryuichi said, “Well why don’t you take some time off? To clear your mind?”
    “That’s not a bad idea, but we’re already behind schedule for Ageha remember? Since we got a couple days off, Ryuichi and I will take you out tomorrow night.” Ryohei added in.
    “I don’t know guys. I don’t think I’ll be able to get my mind off of Hitomi.”
    ”But it’s better than you at home moping over her. Again, we have a tight schedule. Its better if can clear your mind a bit so then we can concentrate on out 4th album. Think of our fans.” Ryohei reasoned.
    “Yeah. That’s true.” Keita began to think that it wasn’t a bad idea to go out. And besides, he always did have a lot of fun when he’s with these two.
    “Look, I know it’s going to be hard for you to get over Hitomi, I mean, you two have been dating for about a year and a half. And she was your first love. I mean, of course, it’s going to be hard. But you know, maybe later on… when you’re actually allowed to date, you two will get back together! Don’t think of the worst Keita.”
    Keita nodded. Ryohei was always good at making him feel better.
    “So what do ya say? You going to come out with us?” Ryuichi said.
    Keita smiled sadly. “Sure why not. But if it were only that easy to get over her.” He took out his wallet and flipped to the pictures of him and Hitomi. She was beautiful. Shoulder length hair, with black cherry highlights. She had wonderful brown eyes, and an amazing smile. To Keita, she was perfect. Laying his head on the couch, he stared at the ceiling.
    “Ok first of all, to try to get over Hitomi, you have to take out all those pictures you have of her. I mean, if you leave them in there, you’ll always be reminded about her whenever you see them.” Ryohei said taking his wallet. “There’s no point in keeping them now. I mean…”
    But Keita blocked him out. He didn’t want to listen to him. Ryohei was a good friend and all, and he could talk to him about a lot of things. Same with Ryuichi, but they’ve said before, they’ve never been in a relationship like his. So they wouldn’t understand how hard it really would be to get over Hitomi. Closing his eyes, Keita thought back to when he first met her. When he first saw her, he knew she was the one. Something just clicked.

[Flashback]
    “You guys, we so got to go on this ride. I heard it was awesome!” Ryuichi said excitedly. He stuffed the rest of his cotton candy into his mouth, and ran over to where the amazing Twister was. Keita as Ryohei were both eating ice cream. Ryohei looked up at the ride and groaned.
    “No way! We just ate! Why can’t we just go on the Ferris wheel or something?”
    “What are you 6 or something? Come on Ryohei, don’t be a wimp.” Ryuichi pointed at the ride. “It’s suppose to be the best ride in this whole amusement park! Right Keita?”
    “…”
    “Keita?”
    The two guys looked at Keita, only to see him staring at some girl. She had shoulder length hair, and was wearing a white halter-top, and blue khakis. She was with two other girls, chatting away, while walking toward The House of Horrors.
    Ryuichi waved his hand in front of Keita’s face. But he didn’t flinch. He attention was still on that girl. Dropping his ice cream, he began to walk toward The House of Horrors.
    “I’m…going over there.”
    “But we already went over there too!” Ryohei whined. But he followed. Ryuichi grabbed his arm. “Now way. You’re coming with me. Just let Keita go. He got his eyes on that girl over there. Nothing’s going to stop him.”
    “But-but-b-”Ryohei kept saying as he was dragged toward the line up for Twister.
    Keita began to follow the girl and her two friends. They three suddenly stopped in front of the doors to The House of Horrors. It seemed that the three didn’t agree on going in or not. One of the girl with pig tails said, “But I don’t want to go in! I hate these things! It’s dark in there, and…I just hate them!”
    “Megumi, come on. Don’t be a wimp.” Said the one with shoulder length hair.
    “But Hitomi…”
    “So her names Hitomi. It’s nice.” Keita thought as he picked up a basketball.
    “Hey, if you want to play, it’ll be 250 yen.” Said the man behind the counter.
    “Yumiko, Megumi…you to are wimps. Fine. Let’s go to the Ferris wheel then.”
    The three girls began walking, and Keita put the ball down saying, “Uh…no thanks. I don’t want to play sorry.” Keita stayed a couple feet away from the girls but still close enough to hear what they were saying.
    “Hey! We’re not the only wimps! Remember when we watched Ju-on? You got freaked out!” Yumiko began to argue with Hitomi, while Megumi just rolled her eyes. They got their place in line, but were still arguing.
    “They argue about the weirdest things. Although, I guess they do remind me of Ryohei, Ryuichi, and me. We’re like that as well.” Keita thought. He stood right beside Hitomi, but has his back facing them, so they wouldn’t be able to see him. He had a hat on, but there had been many times that he had been spotted by one of his crazy fans, and had to run away from a swarm of girls that began to chase him. Keita was standing so close to the girls that he could smell the perfume Hitomi was wearing.
    “Hmm, Gucci. Ambition. She had good taste.” Keita shook his head. “Next Christmas, I’m not going to buy my sisters perfume anymore. Or even come with them to shop for them. I’ve spent too much time in the women’s perfume department.” He told himself.
    Keita turned a little bit, so he was able to see Hitomi from the corner of his eyes, but enough so that the three wouldn’t be able to see his face. He began to check her out (as all guys would do when they see a girl they’re interested in) but of course, not as much as to look at her profile, he looked at her clothes as well. Blue jean khakis. They were low rise. White belt, with a nice white silk halter-top. She also wore matching white sandals. He whole outfit was a little tight, which brought out her curves. She was about 5’4’, not too short, but again, not too tall. She was just the perfect height. He starred for a while admiring her.
    “She’d model material.” He nodded in agreement with himself. “All she really needs are some high-heels, and some natural tone make-up and she’d be all set. Although, the pink blush she applied brings out her cheekbones. And the red lipstick makes her lips look luscious. She’s probably read many magazines. She’s done a nice job.”
    The line began to move, and they were very close to the front.
    “Huh. I should talk less with my sister’s make-up artist. Whenever I’m at home, why does Miho always have to drag me to her photo shoots?” Shaking his head. “Probably cause I always take her out shopping and most of the time always buy what she wants. I really do spoil her. But she’s my sister. I love her.”
    By the time it was the girls turn to get on, Megumi, and Yumiko got on first, leaving Hitomi by herself.
    “Wow. I’m going to be sitting her! It can’t get better that this!”
    The Ferris wheel stopped, allowing Hitomi and Keita to get on. Sitting down, Keita starred straight ahead, although careful to keep his head down. Of course he couldn’t help it but glance at Hitomi every once in a while. She must have noticed because she looked at him with an annoyed expression.
    “What are y-”her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.
    “You’re Keita Tachibana!”

3. snowangel

snowangel Active Member

it's a great story and, i really enjoy reading it. But, i can't really imagine keita dating anyone and, i'm kinda jealous lol.

4. person

person Well-Known Member

*Heyo people's it's been a while since I last updated this story. No commented and I got rather lazy haha. But I got a PM from someone requesting a chapter update so here it is! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Hitomi opened the door of her apartment. Her eyeliner ran down her cheeks, stained. Obviously still angered from what happened, she kicked the door shut. Dropping her keys onto a bowl that was on a little table by the door, she proceeded her way to the kitchen. She took off her jacket and flung it on the ground. On her kitchen table, there were Roses that Keita had given her a couple days back. Walking over, she grabbed the Roses from the vase, letting water dripping onto the floor, (not that she cared) crushing many of the stems, and threw them into the garbage.
    “I hate you Keita.” She said aloud.
    She turned around, and saw the water on the floor. In no mood to clean up the mess, she made her way to the living room. Once there, she laid down onto her couch. The black leather felt cool against her skin, as she starred up at the ceiling. Her mind kept replaying what had happened. She hated Keita for breaking up with her, but at the same time, she loved him. She looked over to her coffee table, and starred at a picture of her and Keita. Picking up the glass frame, she hurled it across the room. It hit her wall and shattered all over her carpet.
    “Damn. Now I got more crap to clean up.”
    Seeing the remote control, she grabbed it and turned on the T.V. Keita’s face popped out.
    “I’d like to stay with you…” Keita sang, and out came Ryohei and Ryuichi, and the three began singing and dancing. As she watched, Hitomi’s eyes began to water, “Baka…” she mumbled. She turned off the T.V because she couldn’t bear to look at Keita any longer. But she lusted for the feeling of his arms around her body. She wanted him beside her, so they could hold each other in their arms. Like many nights they had spent together. Where she lay in his arms, her fingers entwined in his hair. Hitomi closed her eyes. She would never be able to be held by him anymore. His touch would always leave her body tingling. He really knew how to treat a girl. And when they kissed, every kiss left her breathless. It was like kissing him for the first time, whenever their lips locked. Keita’s lips were so soft. So tender… what she loved was when Keita would kiss her neck. His lips would caress her neck, sending a tingling sensation through her body. Not only when his lips would brush her neck, but also when they kissed. Her stomach would flutter about, as if she were on a roller coaster. He held her with such love. Shivers would be sent down her back when his hands moved down.
    “All of that… I’ll never be able to experience again.”
    They never made love, but she could really feel how much he loved her by how he kissed, touched, held her, everything. If Hitomi lost her virginity with Keita, she would have never regretted it. If she could sleep with any man she wanted, she would sleep with Keita. She just knew that he was the one. Guess she was wrong.
    This sent into another fit of tears.
    “Damn it.” She thought, “I’ve probably cried so much, that my tears could fill a pool.” Wiping her eyes, she began to feel exhaustion take over her. She didn’t try to fight it, and instead, grabbed a blanket on the floor, and spread it on top of her. Closing her eyes, she felt all of her sadness beginning to subside, and she whispered, “I love you Keita…”
    As she drifted to sleep, she dreamed about the day she first met Keita.

[Dream/Flashback]

“But Hitomi, we really don’t want to go to The House of Horrors!” Megumi whined.
    “No Megumi. We’re going. I mean, even Yumiko isn’t that afraid. Right Yumi?” Hitomi turned to the girl with braided hair.
    ”…Well…”
    Megumi didn’t let her finish. “But I don’t want to go! I hate these things!”
    “Come on Megumi, don’t be a wimp.”
    “But Hitomi…”
    “What’s with all the buts? But this, but that, but nothing!” Hitomi made circular motions with her hands. “You guys… uh, fine! We’ll go to the Ferris wheel instead then.” Hitomi rolled her eyes. The girls changed paths, and made their way to the line up for the Ferris wheel.
    “Wimps…” Hitomi mumbled.
    Hearing that, Yumiko said in defense, “Hey! We’re not the only wimps…”
    “Blah, blah, blah. She talks so freakin’ much!” Hitomi said to herself. The three were already in line, but of course, being the talkative person Yumiko was, she was still arguing about being a wimp.
    “Oh my god! Yumi just shut up! I’m a wimp too! Ok? Are ya happy now?”
    Yumiko looked at Hitomi a little shocked. Her mouth hung open slightly.
    “Don’t tell me to shut up! You-”
    “Damn it. There she goes again. Why can’t she ever just shut up?” Hitomi rolled her eyes, and looked over to Megumi. They both looked at each other, and Hitomi’s eyes seemed to say, “Help me.” Megumi turned to Yumiko and said, “Yumi, I heard that w-inds were suppose t be here today!”
    “Oh my god! No way! I hope I get to meet them! That would be amazing!”
    “Well at least she’s not pissed off anymore. Thank god. She could go on for hours. Literally.” Hitomi shook her head. She could see Yumiko’s eyes glitter with excitement. “Yumi’s got to be one of w-inds biggest fans, hands down. Most of her walls are covered with pictures of w-inds. Like a collage. All of them are from magazines. And the other side of her wall, she has a collage of w-inds posters. Although, she does have a little end with just pictures of Hamasaki Ayumi, Namie Amuro, and others. But still, she’s really obsessed with them. Especially Keita…but I can see why so many girls are in love with him. He is good looking. But aren’t they all…”
    The Ferris wheel came to a stop, and a man motioned Megumi and Yumiko to get on.
    “Next.”
    “Oh great. I’m left alone, and have to sit with someone I don’t know. Well…maybe the guy will let me sit alone.”
    But she was wrong. When it came for Hitomi to go on, she sat down and looked straight ahead. But a young man got in with her.
    “Damn.” She thought. She noticed he wore a dark blue hat, and when he sat down, he looked down at his hands, so that she wasn’t really able to see his face. Not that she really wanted to. She just noticed that he was good looking. As the Ferris wheel began to move, they got higher and higher up. Of course stopping to let others on. Megumi and Yumiko were chatting away, and not once did they look back at her. That was when from the corner of her eye, she saw the young man look over to her, but quickly turned away.
    “What the hell is his problem?” She thought. “He looks so mysterious… trying to get little glimpses of the person…he’s stalking or something. It’s really starting to annoy me. Stop freakin’ looking at me you freak!”
    Hitomi didn’t bother to look at him. She didn’t say anything either, thinking that he’d probably stop. But after the 8th time or so, she was slightly annoyed and turned to look at him saying,
    “What are y-”she couldn’t believe who she was looking at. Or even sitting with! Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth fell open.
    “You’re Keita Tachibana!”
    Keita looked over at her and smiled shyly. She noticed that his cheeks were becoming a Rose like colour.
    “He’s blushing.” She thought.
    “I can’t believe I’m sitting next to you! I’m a huge fan- well actually, not as big as my friend Yumiko. Well we all just call her Yumi anyways. But oh, you have to meet her! She’ll be so happy! She like…totally your number one fan! She’ll freak, she just loves you!”
    Keita didn’t say anything, but only managed to nod. He couldn’t – no he didn’t know what to say to this beautiful young woman. She was even more beautiful up close in person. Like…
    “A Cherry blossom…” he thought. Yes, a Cherry blossom. She was a magnificent spectacle to look at.
    “By the way, I’m Hitomi. You don’t have to introduce yourself. I obviously know who you are!” Hitomi held out her hand, flashing a beautiful white smile.
    Keita took her hand, noticing how soft her skin was. As soft as a babies. He shook her hand, with their eyes locked on each other’s.
    “K-konnichewa. It’s very nice to meet you.” His cheeks became a deeper shade of red. They sat there in silence starring at each other.
    “Oh wow. He’s so cute! His eyes are so mesmerizing!” Hitomi kept on smiling. And little did she know that Keita was thinking the same thing. The ride suddenly came to a halt and a man came up to them. “Ok you two, hope you enjoyed the ride.”
    Oh they did. Keita finally let go, and got off. Before Hitomi was able to introduce him to her friends, they came rushing up to her talking excitedly.
    “Hitomi, who was that guy you were with? We saw you two staring at each other! I didn’t really get to see his whole face cause of his baseball cap, but boy, he looked cute! So come on! Tell us who he is!” Megumi squealed.
    “Ok, you guys won’t believe this. He’s probably still here. K-” she looked up to see Keita walking away, already blending into the crowd. “He’s…gone.”
    “Who? Who’s gone? The guy? Who is he?” Yumiko began shaking Hitomi’s arm.
    “He was… someone I just met.” She said with dismay.
    Throughout the day, Megumi and Yumiko kept pestering Hitomi about the young man. She never really told them. Just saying, “He was just a guy.” But she knew he wasn’t like any other she had ever met. When they were staring at each other back there, she felt something. Maybe she was in denial. Not wanting to believe that it was love. She thought it was probably some little crush. As every other girl has over him. She wondered if Keita felt the same way.
    “Nah, why would he? He’s a celebrity. He could have any girl he wanted. Why would he fall for me?” at the end of the day, she had asked herself so many times,
    “Will I ever see him again?”

5. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

hey
    thanks!

edit: and thats the ending?

#5 azntru3lub, Jun 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  6. person

person Well-Known Member

Oh... no it's not the ending.
    I'm rather busy right now, so I won't be able to update the story till the end of the week.
    Thanks for reading!

7. aldy78

aldy78 Member

Thanks bro..

8. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

its a good story keep up the good work the only thing is that you have some grammer errors.