Looking back on something I made

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by BakaSenpai, Jan 28, 2008.

1. BakaSenpai

BakaSenpai Well-Known Member

So I was just going through my account on Youtube and I made this video. It was around this time...close to mid-terms. "Studying" hard and pulling an all nighter but end up failing my mid-term. Lol. Now when I look back at this video, I go to my self..wth was i thinking. It did me no good to have done what I've done.

So here's the video of me...lip singing to a song. You'll find out what it is. Have fun watching. -tongue2

[youtube]HvdNvYLh67A[/youtube]

2. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

-lolnice vid lol looked very heartfelt.

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

haha, nice video! so emotional?...lol

4. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

lol, i love this song
    and the comments on youtube make me laugh hahahaa

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Awww...so emo. I know how u feel...going thru the same thing myself. Just hoping I don't fail! Nice song, btw. What's the title and who sang it?

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ahaha video soo emo dude...anyways yeah tell me about it, fucking did all-nighters and still fail, that feeling sucks, but in the end still realize that it's all my fault.

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Haha...we all know that all-nighters don't help. Just trying to make ourselves feel like we've done our best and have no regrets eh? :p

8. BakaSenpai

BakaSenpai Well-Known Member

Haha. Yeah. I came into the mid-term...and wrote what i could and I as the first one done. When I got it back, I told my friends I failed and they were like .WTF?! Lol. In the end, I asked my prof to pass me on the mid-term and she did. Such a nice lady =)