Looking to buy a used DAT destroyer!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by tjsye2, Feb 19, 2010.

1. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

I don't where to post this. I have looking everywhere to try to find any used copies of DAT destroyer and couldn't find any. The new version is too expensive. I spent most of my money on Kaplan course. Worse mistake ever. I had horrible experiences on Craigslist and I lost confident in sellers from Craigslist. Anyone can recommend where to purchase it?

If not, is there anywhere to torrent those materials?

2. can you tell us what it is?

3. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

I am currently an American undergraduate student who is looking to apply to dental school. DAT destroyer, from what I heard, is an excellent book to help prepare for the Dental Admission Test (DAT). I looked up and found the price to be quite expensive (I spend too much money on my Kaplan DAT course (which was useless in terms of difficulty)). I just want to get a cheaper or free version of the DAT Destroyer.

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Don't even bother trying to torrent something like that. i downloaded a rip of the 2009 GMAT study guide and its impossible to concentrate and read a textbook on a computer i swear.

5. its true, its not easy reading books off the pc, i have to go library away from computers to study

6. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

If I can find torrent, i was planning to print out the docs. (I hate reading off the computer too!; but too bad my exams is computer based and I still have to get used to reading on the computer) If there is no available torrent, I am willing to purchase the used copy of the exam.

7. alsjih

alsjih New Member

DAT Destroyer

Isn't the Destroyer a book, I don't think they have a download.

8. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

You can post this in the Home Work Help Section.

9. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

Case closed. I got the book.