Lyrics & Fan Fic Contest~ WIN AUTOGRAPH!

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by comicboyz4eva, Mar 13, 2007.

1. comicboyz4eva

comicboyz4eva New Member

[​IMG]

Heyy~ I've decided to host a contest about music writing && fan fiction writing! :e-love. Please read the details below:

~Music writing portion~

--Say you're a song writer now, you must write english lyrics for your favorite artist/band. But the catch is, you can't write your lyrics randomly...you must include at least 10 song titles and from that artist/band in it!

Example: Say my fav band is DBSK, my song could go like

"I look out at the RISING SUN.......etc etc.....You're the only ONE for me....etc etc"

--When you write the lyrics, do what I did above, capitalize the song title and bold it so I know those are the song titles.

--The song titles must not be changed in order to fit into your lyrics, keep the title the way it is. If the title isn't in english, then try your best to translate it.

--Write who is your fav artist/band next to your song title

-- The song can be any length you want, it just can't be too long or too short. The song cannot include any foul language.

~Fan Fiction Writing Portion~

--Okay, so after you finish your lyrics, it's time to make a scene for it! What kind of scene will fit with your music in the background? You must include your fav artist/band in it. If it's a band, you can use as many people as you want.

Example (goes with the song I wrote above)

"Hero looked out at the ocean as the wind howled. The breeze brushed against his cheek as he grinned softly. The sun painted the sky red, purple, and orange as it was rising. His thoughts ran through a maze as he thought about her...the girl that he gave his heart to. He knew, she was the one for him, the one that would make his heart beat forever."

--If you want to include any other artists or actors/actresses, you may.

--The scene must be at least 1/2 page long (one inch margin, 12 font) This isn't a story! So don't write too much!

Submission Guidelines:

-- If you want to apply for this contest, please reply to this topic with your name, age, and the artist/band you will be writing about. Then, I'll PM you the email address.

--email me with your attached word document of your lyrics and fan fic. If you don't have word document, then just put it in the body of the email.

--Make sure you also send me your username on popular asians

WINNERS:

--3 winners will be chosen--

The grand prize winner who will win an autograph of their choice.

- S.H.E
    - DBSK
    - Super Junior
    - Alan Luo
    - Angela Zhang
    - F.I.R
    - Vivian Hsu
    - BoA
    - W-inds

If there is no interest in any of these autograph, then they can choose one of the below listed items:

-Kat-tun Concert DVD
    -Jerry Yan "Jerry Yan for you" CD
    -Korean Drama Ost best hits
    -W-inds CD "Ageha"

The 2nd place and 3rd place will recieve a set of cute stickers ^^

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: March 24th

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: April 7th

Winners will be emailed/PMed and their entries will be posted up. :e-excited

If you have any questions, ask away!