Man accidentally kills himself posing with a gun for a Facebook selfie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shinobi, Aug 4, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

OSCAR Aguilar was a man who loved to impress with his selfies, but when he decided to pose with a handgun it resulted in his death.

Aguilar, 21, a veterinarian from Mexico City has a Facebook page stocked with photos of him posing with luxury cars and beautiful women. He had a desire to take the ‘coolest’ selfies possible and his last idea saw him borrowing a gun and aiming it at his head. It would be his last.

[​IMG]

Local police said Aguilar was unaware the gun was loaded and was ‘waving’ it around when it accidentally went off, wounding him.

According to local media neighbour Manfredo Paez heard the fatal shot: “I heard a gunshot, and then I heard somebody screaming and realised somebody had been hurt. I called the police straight away and when they arrived they found that he was still alive.”

Ambulance crews arrived at the scene but despite efforts Aguilar died on his way to hospital.

Police who questioned those who were present report Aguilar was playing around with the gun prior to the fatal discharge.

credits: news.com.au

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

guns don't kill people ... dumba** kills people

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

random but he looks like some dude I know from work.
    I know it sounds harsh, but this was stupid and dumb. He either has no common sense, or he thinks he's too cool, and now he's dead.

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Mother nature is putting in the overtime here.