Me singing 童話 Live

Discussion in 'Performers' started by gawain187, Mar 15, 2009.

1. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

it was really quiet at first lol....probably cos the cam was far away...
    but i think u did an ok job....in front of a large crowd...
    heck i dont think i could that...my voice would probably end up really shaky...but gj...(Y)

3. gawain187

Thankies!

and yes it was pretty quiet because the cam was pretty far, also it was pretty noisy too

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i think ya need to re-record this..!!!!....too distorted with the background noise and sounds...=/

lol at the people walking around with cups and stuff though....^^...

was this for some sort of party....???...not many people seem to be paying attention to you geh....?..

5. gawain187

I cant really re-record this it was a Live take and yes it was for some sort of anniversary party. I got sponsored to sing.

You are just seeing the few at the front. In actual fact there was more right at the back. Estimated ~120 people where there.

6. for a first time it was not bad at all...singing in front of a crowd is harder than it looks. that was sweet that a auntie gave you flowers :)

7. gawain187

Thanks for the encouraging words, and yes, it sure was sweet receiving flowers. I felt like a celebrity :D

8. lhlui

lhlui Member

勇氣可嘉阿,虧你敢唱。

9. gawain187

对啊!如果有下次,我会跟脑力。

10. jeremylkm

jeremylkm New Member

Not clear.......

11. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i only got to figure out what song you were singing at the end lol...sounded ok from what i could hear but too much crackle from background...good crowd performance tho...you didn't trip like i did XDDDD

12. gawain187

it was recorded on a mobile phone with a 2.0 MP camera so the quality would be reduced.

13. setshiro

that's a good song tho...last time i heard it sung was by a girl sharing my ipod karaoking it as a good bye cuz she move toronto

14. gawain187

Wow, thats very sweet of her.

Do you think it sounds better sung by a male or female?

15. setshiro

tbh i wasn't really paying too much attention to the singing XDDD...but it sounds good either way i'd think...it's pretty unisex :D