Meet the newly-wed husband and wife who look like identical twins

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phoenix, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

[​IMG]
    Alison Brooks (left), has married ‘androgyne’ Dmitry Kozhukhov, who prefers to be known as Alina Davis (Picture: CEN)
    They appear to be two young women who are tying the knot in a same-sex marriage – but when you delve deeper, the reality is considerably more complicated.

This is because the brides, who appear near identical in their wedding photos, are actually a heterosexual couple living in Russia, where gay and lesbian unions are forbidden and frowned upon in public.

On the right is Dmitry Kozhukhov, who prefers to be called Alina Davis. The 23-year-old, born male, labels herself as ‘androgyne’, which means she doesn’t fit neatly into one gender identity. That said, Alina feels more comfortable as a woman – and remains strongly attracted to other females.
    [​IMG]
    Dmitry, also known as Alina, carries her bride, Alison. They managed to tie the knot despite protestations from a Russian registry office (Picture: CEN)

She has tied the knot with Alison Brooks, 19 – and one of the main challenges they faced was being accepted into a registry office in Moscow if they both wore bridal dresses. Despite outrage from staff, the ceremony went ahead, because there are no rules on a couple wearing the same outfit.

Alina believes that their wedding sends a powerful message to Russian couples who may be in non-conventional relationships.
    [​IMG]
    The pair, aged 19 and 23, want to pave the way for other Russians in non-conventional relationships

She added: ‘We are not alone in having such problems. I have written to couples who are planning similar marriages and are afraid of failures with registration. Be aware – you cannot be refused.’

‘After all, girls are the fairer sex. They are beautiful. So if a guy looks like a girl – it’s wonderful.’
    ~~~~~~~
    credit. metro.
    ~~~~~~
    -huh

2. remind me of tatu the lesbian singers :D

3. skoo78

skoo78 Active Member

Wow, at first the looked like dolls.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I'm kinda curious as to how the groom girl looks as a guy without all the makeup......-detect

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

With all that makeup and stuff, the guy kinda looks better than the girl..

6. lol.. what?? Now that's some random ish.. why the guy chose to have plastic surgery that ends up looking like his wife is beyond me.. and I just realized it's the dude that actually looks better than the girl.. :facepalm:

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

OK, this is a live cosplay of some wicked Japanese Anime, right?

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sometimes i look in the mirror and wanna fuk myself...ahhahaha these ppl achieved that without being gay.

9. why does the wife look like she got more work done than the husband!?!

10. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

wow they do look alike and I couldn't tell he was a guy

11. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Wowsers....

12. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

wut

13. impossiblebend

impossiblebend New Member

What is happening to our world?! Creeps me out.