Metal Gear Online beta open in Europe

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by dim8sum, Apr 14, 2008.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Finally us Europeans gamers have something to be happy about :D MGO Beta for free :D

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/11/no-preorder-needed-metal-gear-online-beta-open-in-europe/

2. aww free online beta!!!

oh well I got my beta key already.. :D

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

u got a ps3 ecko?

4. yea... didn't you see the pic on the picture thread?

5. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

i got my beta. I want my foxhound back.

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn all you lucky fools...watchout imma make ya jealous oneday with the bundle....someday... -woot2

7. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

got my beta key just waiting for the floodgates to open up

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh my god, you're lucky guys... not fair, i want to try it!

9. http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/mgs/mgs4/index.html?style=topfla

yo they might still have some of those LE bundles left online somewhere.. Hurry your ass up!!! damn fools soo lucky got the headphones with it.. >_<

i believe its this week.. get ready!! lol damn i still haven't opened my dvd yet...

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i'm not gonna import it man... but yea those japs get the exclusive stuff yo... i remember the final fantasy x-2 release....we got nothing wit it and they got so many shit with their limited edition copies.

11. yo 399 for 40gb version.. you can prolly find it for a lil less...

plus 60 for the game.. you looking at around 440-460 or something.. forget the computer chair.. forget the wireless keyboard, mice.. forget upgrading the pc...

Go Get that ishh right now!! put that ish on lay-away.. something!!

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahhaa man....i still need an HDTV damn....nooo money on the moment...i'm part of the Broke phi broke nows. i don't want my ass to have weird lumps now right...need that comfy chair to support my ass yo:p

13. hahah forget the chair!! sit on the floor!! keep it standard def for right now.. lol just buy the damn game!!

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i'm probably gonna pick it up when the bundle comes out in stores during june or something...or maybe wait like 2 months after that and pick up a tv with it...deals right now $100 off the system if you pick up a tv too or something...gotta get the deals man.... but definitely picking that shit up if not for metal gear...but for grand theft auto IV haha....

15. hahah either or!! save the money you were going to spend on that 9mili and get the ps3!!

16. it's going down.. few more hours..

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

just hope the servers wont be as bad as the ones hosting Konami ID's website.....

18. one whole week of pure MGS goodness...

19. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

ID or password is incorrect....

WHY!!!? WHY Konami, must you make it so painfully hard.....

20. Pwhahaha.. still trying? lemme know when the server is up..