Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Thyobear, May 14, 2007.

1. Thyobear

Thyobear Well-Known Member

Who's actually tried to shoot all 64 of those damn frogs?! i beat it today thinking i shot them all, went through the cutscenes and found out i missed 2....

sucks.

2. lmao... hahah what do you get for shooting all of them again??

i have subsistence but haven't touched it for a long time...

3. Thyobear

It's for the Stealth Camouflage, though there is another way of getting it.. in which you have to have no alerts/no kills.. which is absolutely ridiculous... you should get Snake Eater it's pretty cool, lots of interactive stuff...

4. yea i do... subsistence is the expansion for the 3rd one...

but isn't the stealth camo on batteries?? i rather use cheats instead of shooting those damn frogs...

but have you played MGS for psp?? the japanese camos they have are hot...

5. Thyobear

haha i've been wanting to buy Portable Ops but haven't got the money at the moment. Well the stealth camo doesn't run on batteries, the one you're talkin bout is the one you get from the Spider Boss. Haha it's awesome how you can download camo and use them ingame.. lol

6. damn i think i still have 2 that haven't beat either... mainly because I mostly play the skateboarding mini game.. -lol

i thought i heard the one in mgs3 runs on batteries.. but the one in portable ops def. does...

7. Thyobear

yup, there's 2 stealth camo's for Snake Eater... one from the boss which is easy to get, but for the frogs or no alert/no kills.. that one's consistent... btw, Congrats on 9,400

8. lol did you get the croc head? I went passed the swamps without knowing it was there...

hmm quite observative aren't we.. lol there's a war going on... beware...

9. Thyobear

haha the croc head is quite easy to get, involves some rope crossing but it's all fun and games...

and i'm assuming this war is a war of posts... haha i hope you win, Ecko's one of my favorite brands... as long as the other guys not Phat Farm, there won't be a split in interest.

10. hahaha fast learner... I like that...

yea when I was near the tree I thought I could scale the rope... but somehow nothing happend so I just left it... come to think of it... i should find some time to beat it...

11. Thyobear

haha i've been around forums a long time now too.. back when Soompi was still around i hit 9000 in 2 months.. lol quite the forum/postwhore i used to be.. but yea, make sure you beat all the MGS' before you play the 4th one

12. Petster

Petster Member

snake eater I haven't finish this game yet