Michael jackson dead!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by DragonK550i, Jun 25, 2009.

1. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

2. i dont believe it, its fake imo till its proven

hmm its real, very shocking.

3. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

SHOCKING.

yup, reports are still unconfirmed!
    hang in there mj

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

my friend just called me and told me...said its serious... And tmz reports seem legit... Cardiac arrest and he wasn't breathing? I'm at a convocation now and feeel like yelling it out... R.I.P MJ if its Tru... jokes aside he was a true legend

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

got alot of reports indicating that he definitely was rushed to the hospital with cardiac arrest.

i dunno if im 100% on his death either... but i seriously doubt this is a joke

6. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

omg...shocking

7. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

it's on the news right now

8. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

what??? really??? mj dead??? rip..... although what u did makes me feel sick but u r a legend

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

rip michael jackson....so shocking man..cant believe it

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

rip michael jackson, it's confirmed now....man if he come to Australia I would have supported him!

11. sure he was on tour

12. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah it seems confirmed, currently watching the BBC and yeah shocking.........

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

holy fuck really...damn R.I.P. MJ

14. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

awww i still remember watching Michael Jackson sing Earth Song for UK's Number 1 song for Christmas in the 90s >.<

15. ^ luv that song

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Michael Jackson dies in LA after suspected heart attack

Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and set the world dancing to exuberant rhythms for decades, died this evening after being taken ill at his home, the Los Angeles Times said. He was 50.
    "Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times," the newspaper reported on its website.

The paper's report followed news of Jackson's death first reported by the TMZ entertainment website.

There was no immediate comment from spokespersons for Jackson, who was known as the "King of Pop," for hit albums that included "Thriller" and "Billie Jean."

He had been scheduled to launch a comeback tour from London next month.

TMZ said on its website that "Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back."

Earlier, the Los Angeles Times said the singer had been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home.

The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

Jackson had been due to start a series of concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer had been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.

The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within minutes of going on sale in March.

His lifetime record sales tally is believed to be around 750 million, which, added to the 13 Grammy Awards he received, makes him one of the most successful entertainers of all time.

He lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.

There were concerns about Jackson's health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

In 1994, Jackson married Elvis Presley's only child, Lisa Marie, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1996. Jackson married Debbie Rowe the same year and had two children, before splitting in 1999. The couple never lived together.

Jackson has three children named Prince Michael I, Paris Michael and Prince Michael II, known for his brief public appearance when his father held him over the railing of a hotel balcony, causing widespread criticism.

17. i was just told! i wonder if he made it....

18. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

this is unexpected.............isn't he suppose to release a new album this year?....RIP

19. always been a fan r.i.p to the best dancer in the world :band: