Michael Tse as Ngo Siu-Fung

Discussion in 'Relic of an Emissary - 洪武三十二' started by kevin, Apr 24, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What do you think of him in this series?

His awesome, it's good to see that his role has changed after he lost his memory because the evil him doesn't seem too good, it's like Charmaine being evil. It's a change but it don't seem suitable lol.

The army people are evil! They made him think he killed one of the royal members.

2. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

He is pretty good here, I found his last role boring and under used.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

he is so chok!!!! haha!! still hot!

4. infernochaoz

infernochaoz Well-Known Member

I still have the impression that tvb is giving him all these "bad ass" roles after EU. I feel like it is being overused

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

His in love with his maiden. I wonder whats those flashbacks are when he saw those kids (when he was catching the rapist)

6. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

In this series he pretty good, i mean atleast not boring.

7. it's funny.. Michaels got a lot of love interest in this series.. yet Joe Ma is getting all the action lol

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Joe is a pimp!

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Lol both joe and michael are good in their roles, although sometimes i'm confused about his character development at first but hey the excuse is his memory is coming back piece by piece right.

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's a shame that he chopped off his arm in ep 29. He made Elanne screamed and gave the king some shock. Totally unexpected, there was no need for him to do so when the king allowed him to survive.

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ i really dont find it stupid at all (not saying u said it). But i think that it's better off that way. The king treated him like a friend or even a close brother, and in the end, Michael betrayed him and therefore, the king lost his kingdom (tell me, how messed up is that?). If i were Michael, that guilt will never go away.

i already knew this would come because i saw pictures of him and elanne posed with his left arm missing (kinda like yang gor)......I dont wanna say anymore than that because it would be spoiling the fun.

12. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

but the king hasnt lost his throne when he chopped

13. dream4everwest

dream4everwest Well-Known Member

Regardless if the king lost his throne, it would have been some closure to michael's character. Remember what he said about the arm linking him to the royal uncle.