Michelle Reis Secretly Married Hui Jun Hung?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Michelle Reis Secretly Married Hui Jun Hung?
    [​IMG]

Caption: The latest rumors say that Michelle Reis Lee Ka Yan and Hui Jun Hung got married in the USA.
    Allegedly, Michelle Lee Ka Yan and her wealthy boyfriend, Hui Jun Hung, got married while on vacation in the USA. However, since the couple is still overseas, they could not be reached for comment.

Michelle's mother was spotted walking her dog at 4 PM. She was shopping at a pet store in Happy Valley and happily greeted reporters.
    Did Michelle already return to Hong Kong? Michelle's mother shook her head.

Did Michelle and Hui Jun Hung already get married? Michelle's mother refused to answer and took her dog to leave. However the chauffer was away buying a hamburger for lunch, thus making Mrs. Reis wait impatiently.

Source: Orientaldaily

2. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

This is bad news for bachelors ...

3. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

she still hasn't gt married? i thought there were already news on her marriage quite some time ago?

4. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I don't give a damn about Michelle. In fact, I think all she loves is green.$$$$$

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

michelle is seriously hot and she is seriously a GOLD DIGGER lol, lucky bastard though

6. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

yep! agreee she's hot but dunno about the gold digger part.. well if she is then lucky her for finding a gold mine haha!