Michelle Yim as 殷紅

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

(from TVB.com, translated by love_of_tvb)

She is Jo Boa's second wife after he divorced Hoh Ma. She is like the CEO of all the 16 bakeries that they own. She came from Mainland China, swimming to Hong Kong with her ex-husband. She was the one that split Hoh Ma and Jo Boa's happy family. After finding out that hew own daughter, Ah Choew liked Ah Ho, she did whatever that was possible to split them up.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

so far....she's really good at acting as the evil 'hung yee'
    i dislike her already...cos her character is so fake an evil...

3. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

but i liked her better when she was lei yee.

4. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

Michelle Yim is fantastic as an evil character. I love to hate her more than Susanna Kwan. Susanna Kwan was just annoying. lol Michelle did great in The Brink of Law so I have no doubt she'll do an incredible job in this.

5. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

great evil acting from her...love her being evil in MR and good in HOG..she can play both well...

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i like michelle, but i like her as the evil one than suzanna kwan...shes just loud and annoying whereas Michelle thinks and plots her every move m

7. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i have to admit, michelle yim is realllyy good at playing these evil characters.her character reminds me exactly of my dad's gf right now, who i really really hate. this family resembles my own, and it just gets me more and more into the show.

8. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

and i really hate her mushroom cut. she looks like a retard.

9. Fairyfloss

Fairyfloss Active Member

oh her character is so intense...everytime she steps on screen i wana slap her....

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Lol shes a good actor tho, shes like evil and evil at the same time, but i still hate susanna more !

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

What's with the hair? Can't stand it!

12. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

________
    lmao have u realized that it goes |__| v |__| ........... theres like a little bit like on the eye brows ... lmao and it looks like the hairs messed up loool

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

hopefully she only exist in dramas, i will kill her if she exists in the real world

14. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

yea i hv to agree with the hair. and she is a good actor, unlike susanna kwan with her annoying voice

15. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

haha.. her hair is so.. i dunno.. ugly seems too mild.. lol.. but hate her for breaking up jo ba and hor ma

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i just don't understand, how can she just have all the control of the mooncake store? doesn't make sense

17. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

There are a lot of other stuff that doesn't make sense in the show. I might one of the few that is not fond of the show.

18. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

Haha, I guess you'll just have to flow with it rather than thinking about "why do this?" "why not do that?" "how did she get this?"

I guess thats why i suck in english class, everytime we read a novel, we always ahve to stop and start talking about how this relates to that and how this part is so special.etc. -_-

anyways, i think michelle makes a good evil character although i wouldnt mind seeing her as a good guy as well.

19. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Well...alot of things are unclear now...like WHY Joe Ba cant control the money in the mooncake biz? Why he lost his power to Michelle? Anyway...i hate Michelle's character so I guess she plays an evil well...

20. SS433

SS433 New Member

She is doing a great job acting out her role.