miss A’s Jia is worried about her hair

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Aug 10, 2011.

1. 20110810_missajia_hair.jpg

miss A’s Jia has recently expressed her concerns for the health of her hair.

On August 9th, rapper San E re-tweeted a tweet from JYP Entertainment’s Twitter, “Teacher San’s Problems to Pieces! miss A’s comeback chapter!” along with a link to a video on cyworld.

In the video, Jia reveals, “From when we first debuted until now, my hair has been purple, white, black, orange, and many other colors. My hair has become so fried that I’m a bit worried!

Upon seeing the video, fans have commented, “Your carrot-colored hair is really cute“, “When people say ‘Jia’, the pink hair color is obviously her trademark!“, and “what color will you be wearing next?

Although Jia’s frequent dying of hair may cause some dissatisfaction, miss A’s ‘Goodbye Baby‘ has remained number one on music charts for the past three weeks.

Source:allkpop

2. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

I wonder how many hair restoration treatments she gets. I only dye my hair a dark brown with those japanese brands that don't use ammonia but my hair is really dry :( wonder how her hair feels...

3. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

holy crap this is a joke. with all the problems in the world, this chick is worried about her hair falling out. ouf.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

seriously..she dyed it too often...her hair is pretty much dead..purple white black orange in a lil over one year?? thats a lot

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

so much dye, her hair must be well damaged, she best use lots of conditioner and stop dying it for awhile unless her company forces her to. Which would be a p1ss take lol

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

and don't forget the constant bleaching of the new healthy roots in order to have her color have he even look! At least she gets some treatment for it by her stylists. LOL