Miss Chinese International 2016 Results

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 24, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

jennifer-coosemans-winner-2016.jpg

The Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016 was held last night. Vancouver’s Jennifer Coosemans (朱亞琳) took the crown, while New York’s Mary Chen (陳舒菲) and Sydney’s Tiana Luan (欒添) won first runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

A standout beauty, Jennifer Coosemans was the media’s favorite since the start of the pageant. Last night, Jennifer impressed judges with her athleticism with a cheerleading stunt in the talent segment. Aspiring to pursue a law degree, the 21-year-old speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese, and French. Her interests include hiking, water sports, playing the piano and trombone.

First runner-up, Mary Chen, is an 18-year-old college student who hopes to achieve success in her career. Her interests include baking, painting, photography, and playing the piano. Mary is fluent in Mandarin and English.

Second runner-up, Tiana Luan, is a 23-year-old student who aspires achieve success and influence in society. Fluent in Mandarin and English, Tiana enjoys singing, playing the piano, dancing, painting, swimming, and weight lifting.

Los Angeles’ Alice Wong (黃嘉欣) won the Miss Friendship award. The 23-year-old currently works as a Data Analyst, but hopes to become an action and comedy star. Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Spanish, Alice enjoys playing basketball, hiking, running, cooking, swimming, cooking, and listening to music.

When the top five contestants were announced as Bangkok’s Mint Kongraphan (陳思敏 ), Nanjing’s Sophia Wu (巫雪菲), New York’s Mary Chen, Sydney’s Tiana Luan, and Vancouver’s Jennifer Coosemans, it was a surprise that Hong Kong’s Louisa Mak (麥明詩) failed to secure a spot. In the past three years, Hong Kong contestants have achieved good results in the Miss Chinese International Pageant.

Although Louisa had impressed judges with her law degree and academic credentials during the Miss Hong Kong pageant, her performance were not optimal last night. Disappointed that she was not placed in the pageant, Louisa said, “The results were fair. Tonight, there were many things that I didn’t do well enough. I have to go home and watch the recording of the pageant. Tonight’s judges were different from the Miss Hong Kong pageant, so there were different standards for judging beauty.”

The pageant’s MCs included Carol Cheng (鄭裕玲), Lawrence Cheng (鄭丹瑞), and Luisa Maria Leitao (黎芷珊). The male celebrity judges included: Alex Fong (方力申); Pakho Chau (周柏豪); Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿); Sammy Sum (沈震軒); and Alfred Hui (許廷鏗). The beauty judging panel consisted of 20 female artistes: Oceane Chu (朱璇); Christine Kuo (苟芸慧); Gloria Tang (鄧佩儀); Grace Chan (陳凱琳); Kayi Cheung (張嘉兒); Veronica Shiu (邵珮詩); Carat Cheung (張名雅); Janet Chow (周家蔚); Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎); Sisley Choi (蔡思貝); Erin Wong (王卓淇); Jacqueline Chong (莊思明); Whitney Hui (許亦妮); Tracy Chu (朱千雪); Katherine Ho (何艷娟); Samantha Ko (高海寧); Phoebe Pang (彭慧中); Mayanne Mak (麥美恩); Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢); and Roxanne Tong (湯洛雯).

Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Jennifer-Coosemans-2.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Jennifer-Coosemans.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Jennifer-Coosemans-3.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Jennifer-Coosemans-bikini.jpg

Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Mary-Chen.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Mary-Chen-2.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Mary-Chen-swimsuit.jpg

Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Tiana-Luan.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Tiana-Luan-2.jpg Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Tiana-Luan-swimsuit.jpg

Miss-Chinese-international-2016-Alice-Wong.jpg Miss-Chinese-International-2016-judges.jpg Grace-Chan-dress-gown-2016.jpg

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

This is rigged ... Vancouver Canada again?
    Edit: Never mind ... based on swimsuit thread, I can see 2 big reasons.

#2 ab289, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

babe has a banging body and she look like my old crush, michelle reis... goddam.. i'm about to move to Vancouver

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Can't hate that Vancouver kicks out very beautiful ladies, and it's got to be a plus that she speaks Cantonese and Mandarin. Most Mandarin speaking Chinese rarely know canto. Although this one her face is a little eh :p

#4 crasianlee, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I dont think her funbags look natural... I think they are fake... anyone?