Missing you.

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by lovinglyxx, Apr 18, 2008.

1. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

The rejected letter.
    Lol, not really- i had to write a letter for a documentary course but didn't use it in the end.
    Didn't want to waste it so stuck it here :) (xg. actually hahaa)
    Never realised documentary was so. 'staged'.

I don't know where to begin, or what to say. The differences between here and home are so vast, sometimes unbearably different. Waking up to busy city lights is no more, no longer do I see streets full of crowds or roads full of polluted vehicles, but a sense of fresh crisp ruralness. Not awaken by beeping horns, but the voice of a bird's song seems bliss. Each day I step out the door I can smell and feel the crisp wind brush past my face. This may seem unfortunate because I was so used to feeling the sun's rays on my skin but truthfully? It's not.

There is no heat to create the beads of sweat that rolls down my face but a hat and a scarf that keeps me that much warmer.

But..

Even though my body feels warm, my heart does not, though my lungs are no longer filled with tons of toxic fumes, my heart is suffocating.

Each day I go out, the only company I get is myself. My walks barely consist of anticipation or a feeling longing to reach a destination but rather, all I can think about is how lonely I am. Lonely wasn't a word used often when I was with you. Passing by, walking alone I can not escape the thoughts that I ponder everyday, the past.

Walking past the river, all I see staring back at me is an empty soul. Even if the sun is on my side and the sky is bright as can be, I see no light. Again all I see is another portrait of the things around me, things that are shown in a way without thought or any intention. Constantly trying to seek meaning in the natural, untouched reflections staring back at me, I continue my days walking through the same street, seeing the same rural and natural scenery, waiting for your big break from the city.

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

wat is this letter for btw? is it to get into a documentary or u have to write a documentary account of something?

3. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

it was for a module, the teacher wanted us to make a documentary.. not a conventional one though, it was like an artsy fartsy one.. we hv 4 ppl in our group, and decided to use the other 3 instead because we oculdnt think of a location to shoot mine- and we didnt hv the time lol :b

4. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

awww this would've been so great to see!!

post the other one :p