Mose's Cell Phone Ring Tones

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 12, 2007.

1. i dont find it that funny.... but seems like everyone is talking about it... lets talk about it!

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It's just really unique and unusual. Everyone has songs for ringtones but his isn't a song (at least I don't consider it one). The weirdest I've heard irl was someone on the bus who used a train horn for a ring tone. I still can't keep a straight face when I think of Moses' ringtone.

3. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

When I first heard it, I thought that it rung differently for each person that called xD Like if your mom was calling you, it would say, 'lei ma ma wun lei, lei ma ma wun lei...etc.' LoL, and then I was like, 'How could so many ppl call him at once?' and I found out that it rang the same way everytime xD I guess it's pretty funny the first time around, I couldn't prevent myself from laughing.

4. minhlu

minhlu Active Member

Hello everyone,
    I would like to watch thjs movie , I apreciate If anybody let me download it, Thanks,

5. yayitzmonica

6. tung

tung Active Member

yeah, i found the ring tone so damn funny.. But it will get irratating after a while. I am using it now. and its totally hilarious.

7. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

its pretty funny.

is moses the one that is saying everything in the ringtone.
    it sounds like him

8. yayitzmonica

Yeah, it's him. xD His voice is hilarious, isn't it? Just the right person to sing (sorta) such a funny ringtone.

9. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

hahaha..i find it hilarious. wat a 'cool' ringtone??
    normally, i've only heard ones...which says "someone [insert name] is calling u" but NOT that mant ppl at once.

10. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i guess the only reason why people talk about it is because it's "new"? this'll probably become very common in no time & we'll all settle down again until something else exciting happens. ha. but i admit, i like his ringtone just because it's original.

11. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

first time i have heard like those ringtones but the second one is much funny then the first one. lol I dont think i will use it one its soo long and 2 ppl will see ya when ur phone calling.

12. cr1stal

cr1stal Active Member

yea i love it Lol im looking for it !~ :) but didnt find any...

just wonder if anyone here have a clue where can i find it ?

i ll be appreciated Lol well i found SOME of it Lol but its only from leo koo

13. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

i think his ringtone is pretty lame. sry if this offends you guys.
    that ringtone is pretty common, no? well mayb its just me.
    cuz almost everyone i know has used that ringtone once in the past and its gotten really annoying.
    O! dont you guys think that the ring tone sounds like his voice?

14. yayitzmonica

I don't know if you're referring to the first one or the second one, but for the first one:

http://www.dramasian.com/showthread.php?t=13496&highlight=Heart+Greed

Next time, at least try searching for it, please. -mellow

15. yayitzmonica

Yeah. He recorded it himself xD That's why it sounds like him. LoL, he sounds so annoying when he says it, doesn't he? -lol

16. ....

that was the whole point... IT IS moses voice on the tone. <_<

17. tung

tung Active Member

my friend told me theres also a female verison of this ring tone, does any1 have it.. if yes, plz share.. thanx

18. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

ACtually i got that ringing tone with me. My friend sent it to me and i 've been using it for quite sometime. It really nice and unique ringing tone. But i deleted that ringing tone. Sorry. If i would have, i would share it.

19. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

I think the ring tones are very original. Cracks me up everytime!

20. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

HAAHA I LOVE HE FIRST ONE!!!
    I DOWNLOADED IT!!!
    I USE IT AS MY RINGTONE HAHAHA
    i'm so gay-_-