Moses Chan [陳豪] as Wai Tsun Lung [韋晉龍] in The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 14, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

'In the series, Moses will be playing a police officer. The plot also speaks of Moses playing an undercover gigolo from Thailand in one of the cases. When Yoyo laughed and said he will be playing his old job, Moses said he is full of confidence in playing the part of the gigolo.

Moses said that it will not be too difficult to portray a gigolo, "The gestures will be similiar to when I was a professional model before becoming an actor. It should be quite fun and humorous to play that part in the script."'

- to be honest, i don't really him in this series from what i saw of him on the first episode. But i dunno... my opinion of him, might change consifering i only seen the 1st episode.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i think he's better of doing a funny role, like Love Bond & HOG

3. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I agree with Kay_xD, I like to see Moses play funny roles more than a serious role. I'm thinking of HoG vs Healing Hands III.

4. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

So far he is okay...but weird to see him speak Thai and his gestures...

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Moses is kind of manly! haha

6. jigixv783

jigixv783 Well-Known Member

well Moses can play serious roles sometimes..

7. tien317

He looks hot as an inspector now...

8. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

omg hes kuuuul =)
    big fan of moses after watching HoG

9. peace_sau

peace_sau Member

i think that moses is really gd in this series cuz he plays so many different roles and ive never seen him a any series like this one
    ________
    Honda Ev Plus Specifications

#9 peace_sau, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

moses is so versatile. he will go far in tvb. .:nods nods:.

11. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

Moses Chan's versatility has been made public in this series. I find him to be hilarious and charming in this series. I'm on episode 8 and I've already fallen in love with his character. My gosh, what a suave charmer he is. It's got to be his height and extremely attractive style when he wears a suit. It's definitely a different feel from Heart of Greed, or War and Beauty. He makes this series worth watching in my opinion.

To think that I hated him in Healing Hands.... what a change! Moses has definitely changed my opinion of him! He deserves to win this year's favorite male actor. -bigclap

12. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

haha...no offence...but he kinda looks retarded in the picture...haha...
    well, hes pretty funny, espically in the beginning...lol..i think hes a good part with Gigi in this seriesXD

13. livalicious

livalicious Member

i agree with you and i love him love him love him love him love him to death now LOL...

He isn't that good looking but he pulls it off well with his heaight and charisma. Love it. He is pretty much acting the kind of man that every girl would want to have LOL...or am i just speaking for myself here LOL...-blush2

14. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Well. He had certainly improved a lot in his acting skills since Healing Hands... Applause to him......!!!

#P.S- He can also act as a good duck lol~~~!!!

15. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yeah, I found his acting in Healing Hands to be pretty bad and he didn't play the leading role. Maybe it was his char that I also disliked too.

16. vinzcent

vinzcent Well-Known Member

i think i prefer him play in Comedy Drama cause he alwasy smile so funny one... he will have a good potential welll as a Actor u have to try in many diff char which i thinki is good.. @@

17. tien317

His acting in HOG and TUCF impressed me alot...Moses has improved alot...

18. luvergal

luvergal Member

mosas look cool as an inspec but just when oput of mind when jing jing pass away tht time n tried to revenge tht time......mosas did went to jail at the end

19. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

god thanks for the spoiler

20. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

i have to admit that i never really liked moses in the start, but after watching this series, he's actually pretty fun to watch. and thanks luvergal, you just spoiled the ending for me... well technically, rocafel1a's post (which was a quote) showed me it when i was trying my quick reply. =(