Moses's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Hey people, what do you think about Moses's character? I thought his personality was sort of weird. LoL, he mimics a lot of Ha Yu's actions and I think it's cute ^_^ I'm still sort of looking for breakthrough in his character, like him getting more...manly, I guess. Instead of being really meek and stuff, but his acting is really good. He can portray his character really well, I think. He can get a bit exaggerated at times, but I think he was pretty good -^_^

How 'bout you people? :D

2. bonbon

bonbon Member

Moses is sooo funny in here!! it's kute!!! he's sooo good in this series!!!!

3. he's so funny... he's like a semi retarded guy.... from watching the first episode.

definately will be most entertaining character in the series

4. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

moses is pretty cool. I LOVE HIS RINGTONE. i am anxious to see what will happen next in heart of greed. its happy now, but darkness and evil will rise.

5. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

hes hot

6. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

At first I thought he had a serious type kind of character role, but I was wrong XD He's so funny and charismatic if that's the word to describe him lol XD I especially love his ringtone ^^ So hilarious!

7. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

So far, he's doing well in portraying his role
    but his character is annoying me

8. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

I really like this character in this series. I do agree that his antics are getting a bit overdone though.

But that video in ep 2 was SO funny!!! I couldn't stop laughing at the part where he was standing by the car with a hose wetting himself LMAO!

9. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It's funny but I'm not sure if they can keep him interesting for 40 episodes.

10. 2late

2late New Member

Moses plays his role very well. Can't wait to watch ep.3 today

11. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

he laughts so funny "ho ho ho" XD

12. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

That laugh is more natural on Ha Yu. Moses overexaggerates it but since he's trying to imitate it it's funnier this way.

13. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

I don't really like Moses's character, I see him more as the manly type of guy, i just don't think the role fits him, this sucks cuz I really like Moses.

14. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

hahaha!!! the way he laughs with ha yu or the way he laughs in general is hilarious!!!

15. its so funny though when they both do it at the same time -lol

16. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

OMG I love moses acting in this show n the funnie voices he makes! so funnie how he laughs too lols makes me laugh in the beginning hez so good at showz lyke this i think i prefer him in modern more den olden day drama more =D

17. ayeitzsim114

ayeitzsim114 Active Member

lol his hair makes him look like a gum yu lo and his laugh lmfaoo freakin hilarious <3ing this serie tho.

18. tung

tung Active Member

I really do enjoy moses acting. Especially enjoy his series when he acts funny. But i do kinda find it retarded when he tries to do the laugh and copy his dad. I find it hilarious in epi 4 when the Girls gang up on him on the MJ table. its just too damn funny. And yes, i find the ring tone hilarous and at the same time annoying.

19. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

i LOVEEEE his ringtone.
    i was cracking up when i first heard it.
    its hilarious!!

20. east17

east17 Member

it's fine but a little wierd for me ... :)