Most Annoying Character in BSS

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by endlessluv42, Jan 14, 2008.

1. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

In your opinion, who do you think is the most annoying character in this series? Also, what makes this character annoys you this much??

For me, way back when the sitcom first started...I had to say Kawaii and May May. For Kawaii, it was just too much for her role. Some times being simple doesn't always turn out bad. And as for May May, the actress just can not act. ARGH!! =P ...hehehe

Now that the sitcom has progressed, I must say Kawaii doesn't bother me anymore and thank goodness May May is gone. The new and most annoying character that bugs me is Diana's mom, Dai Fey. Getting such an age that she's at, she's still so...發姣 (all lusty and everything).

2. -lol
    May May was so damn annoyin -noclue
    Still dunno why Ah Jit choose her >.<

3. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

I don't like Esther's brother or Vincent's older brother. The guy in the argyle sweaters always bug me as well.

4. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

first it was maymay, but since shes not in it anymore, i find Esther's brother most annoying.. after watching yesterday's episode (221) my opinion changed cause when he helped the lost kid, i thought it was all staged by him. but im sure his character is deeper and more complex cause i guess he has issues o.o

5. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

yea.. esther and vincient brother is a bit annoying..

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Kawaii is annoying, May May , The Grandma , GOSH what a Biatch lol,

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

i don't have a problem with kawaii. who annoys me diana mum. she's so feking annoying i hope she leaves soon and they bring back jim james and siu ping. also, wong ka lams brother is rele annoying to. just his actions and his face reminds of a rat. so annoying.

8. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

yeahh i forgot about dai fei.. shes the most annoying.. her face is like overloaded with makeup

9. Audrey

Audrey Member

yeah.. dai fei is the most annoying..

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol She plays an Annoying Role in like All dramas -_- her in Virtues of Harmony , just wanna slap her Grrrr,

11. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

dai fei, may may, dai kay man

12. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

may may..UGLY.

Yoyo = dammit more better

13. so wat u think about best selling secerts

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , just saw Kao Jun's mum and she seems pretty hateable , cept she gives lots of money out hehe

15. abbaZabba

abbaZabba Well-Known Member

cant believe he chosed maymay over kawaii

16. JackyXJai

JackyXJai Member

Kawaii, Maymay, grandma, that gurls that goes againts won kai lam's mom and chu chun's mom hahah they are so Annoyin lol but i think kawaii is kinda hot >.< maymay is just pure ugly and her actitin sucks donky, don know he chose her instead of kawaii lolz only in epi 100 -_-" got like another 100+ to go .... but the epi's are only like around 20mins each so it's ok

Edit: Loa Wah is like Stupid/funny at the same time, even tho he acts all sercert n shit haha but he's pure smart

17. Angel12

Angel12 Active Member

i would said esther's brother i hate him so much, also diana's mother

18. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

I HATE ESTHER's BROTHER SOOO MUCH!!!

19. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

AGREE...ESTHER KWan's Brother in this series is SOOOOO Annoying!!!

20. zhouxianwen

zhouxianwen Well-Known Member

from the beginning of the serious i hated the character who plays "Look Jeet" and i still hate him!! I DO NOT THINK HE SHOULD BE IN THIS SERIOUS!! TRUELY TRUELY hate HIM as an ACTOR!