Most Memorable Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Feb 6, 2006.

1. What was the most memorable video game you have ever played and why? Graphics? Characters? Crazyness? Uniqueness?... Les hear it!

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Memorial....hmmm....... star wars knights of the old republic revenge of the sith

got hooked on to the story.....then when i completed it once or twice i left it :D

3. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

call of duty

4. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

final fanatasy 7
    have a world map and play over 99:99 hr(cant tell cuz the game stop keeping track after that)
    I believe to be 200-300hr
    lol

5. wow thats intense.... My all time favorite was Metal Gear Solid. The story was very compelling and the whole stealth thing was very innovative at the time. I jus finished Devil May Cry 3 and thought the whole idea of devil twin brothers was pretty cool. Nice action scenes in that game.

6. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

"Shaqfu" because it was so terrible. You can just cheese all the mobs and the way you "unwrap" the mummy is just hilarious.
    Much worse than Michael Jackson's Moonwalker

7. 小小

ohohoh and MSG 3 that was great

i kinda liked soul calibur 3 as well..........

great games......... u got mgs3 Ecko, reckon any point at getting mgs3 sub

8. Shaq Fu, oh boy that does bring back memories... Shaquille O' Neal: 7'1'', 21 1/2 Stone, Master of Shaquido. LOL

9. Yea mang, I wanna get that subsistence with all those extra goodies. Unforunately I don't have a Gamecube so I never had a chance to play the remake of mgs.

10. 小小

lol same here, i loved the msg series, i wanted to find roms for the old skool metal gears but werent sure wot consoles they were for -sweat

11. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

ninja gaiden black, completed all the new missions and completed master ninja mode

12. sweetlilpiggy

sweetlilpiggy Member

Maybe Street Fighters???!!!

13. I believe it came out on NES. But I never played it so i dunno, seems kinda like mgs3.

14. lingmongjai

lingmongjai Active Member

STARCRAFT forever! =) Wait, is that what everyone is talking about? Like computer games....Haha. =\

15. terencew

terencew Member

GTA 2 got me hooked on their series

16. 小小

ah i c thnxs :D

17. themacro

themacro Active Member

well, final fantasy series is cool... usually tat final fantasy 7 tat make on PS3, using the char as same as the movie, so cool! i wanna buy tat and play.... -sob sob

18. yea FF7 got some crazy grafix, aren't they coming with advent children the game? i dunno heard it awhile back. But the dirge of cerberus seems pretty tight.

LOL starcraft... it's amazing how so many pple still play that game!

19. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

chrono trigger.

20. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

ragnanok