motocycle is better than car

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by fifa2006, May 6, 2007.

1. fifa2006

fifa2006 New Member

motocycle is better than car

2. wow.. talk about a pointless thread....

bikes are fun, during the summer. but theyre not better than cars because cars can hold more stuff, hold more people, and can be driven during winter.

just next time try to say something more than what you just wrote... like... why are bikes better than cars... dont just state something blandly like that..

3. hhsdan

hhsdan Member

haha. I'll say the only thing that is pretty good about a motorcycle is the ability to squeeze in between lanes, skipping traffic! The negatives, I think, outweigh the positives, the injuries usually are more dangerous, sometimes life-threatening or cause disability. And you have to wear a helmet.

4. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ Not all countries allow motorcycles to "squeeze between lanes" due to safety reasons.

Plus, it's just scary to go on a highway on a motorcycle...

So yeah, public transit :p

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

alright. this i a sketchy post. moved to offtopic.

6. kazzaf

kazzaf Well-Known Member

not when u get in an accidnet

7. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

hahaha i bet this thread was originally started as spam... n dann took it upon himself and turned it lagit hhaahaha

8. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

Only if you don't fall off.

9. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Sorry, I vote that cars are better. Not exactly romantic for a couple to get drenched in the rain and end up like wet ducks. Plus inconvenient to ride a motorcycle when you're carrying a load of stuff. Motorcyclist also have a higher mortality rate than car drivers.

10. tvb_junkie

tvb_junkie Member

The only thing that makes a motorcycle better than a car is the acceleration, maneuverability, braking, and fun to drive. You can't really compare the too, but if you are on a bike you get really nervous. Bikes are much more useful in different climates. In some places you can ride them 7 months out of the year and the saddle bags and storage allow it to be more flexible.

11. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

motorcycles r only fun in the summer....in the winter, i prefer carsXD...

12. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yep both have their good and bad

but i personally would only use a motorbike for fun and getting through traffic
    otherwise id much sit in a car, where its warm, comfy and safer :D

13. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i ride a motorcycle and i still think cars r better for reasons.

motorcycles: could split lanes druing traffic. could hang turns at a faster speed. have a lot of fun druing season. gets girls. riding in a group is fun. gas is soooo much cheaper. get places faster. speeding.

cars: safer. when ur cold u got the heater. holds more ppl. better for long rides.

14. azncrazycooler

azncrazycooler Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a motorcycle. It's cool and all, and quick but once winter comes, you'd be taking public transit.