Mr. 3 Minutes [Starring Ronald Cheng, Teresa Mo, Cherrie Ying, Theresa Fu]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by shinobi, Jan 23, 2007.

1. dot

dot Well-Known Member

hmm, i found the movie just so-so... ronald didnt seem to quite fit the role in the movie, imo...

2. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

anyone actually wait through the credits and saw the ending like me? for those who didn't. THERE IS MORE AFTER CREDITS

3. yea if you didnt watch after the credits you probably cried cause of the sad ending -lol

about the title of the film i thought it didnt really make sense until he had the "3 minutes" with his son before the surgury.

4. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

the ending was kidding weird....was somewhat of a happy ending!!!!

5. so is it funny? or more drama?? it doesn't look too good.. anyone got a brief plot?

6. lilcutie5102

lilcutie5102 Member

the movie wasn't that good but the little kid was cute =)

7. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

not a great movie but the kid made it bearable.

8. eg6turbo

eg6turbo Member

boring ending didnt get it

9. ik3n

ik3n Member

yeh i agree its weird havin ronald in this kind of movie. he suits proper comedy beta. bt overall was a ok film. yeh i thought "was that it, at the end of the film" bt then i watched after the credits n it was a beta endin!

10. melip

melip Member

this movie was a good past time, but for those who haven't seen it, don't have high expectations.

11. jeremy_hl

jeremy_hl New Member

I think this movie is a light comedy. Not bad if you want to have a light moment.

12. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

I thought its movie was very funny, expecailly when ronald was chasing the kid around the patio. The plot was very bad tho, does anyone agree?

13. Natakublaze

Natakublaze Active Member

It was a decent film, not too much comedy. Light comedy and light drama content.
    If i had to give it a score, i would give it 7.5/10
    Even though Ronald didn't quite seem to fit the role, I played out better than i thought it would so it was good overall.

14. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

i thgouht the movie wasn't as bad as i thgouth it would be. If Ronald was not in this movie, then this movie would have made no money.
    he made this movie a comedy.
    the girl was a bit to nice looking to say that she hasn't done it in 7 years.

15. aleung98

aleung98 Member

I cant wait to see this movie..

16. Lith

Lith Member

Umm... I watched the movie last night when was dying to view a film. The film was okay. Ronald always had his funny moments that kept the film going but it kinda lacked the audiences grip to continue watching the film like Rob-B-Hood and other comedy movies. This movie mr.3 minute man was rather touching though :) i liked it overall. It was decent

17. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i saw a preview of it when i was in buying movies. it didn't look too good, so i didn't end up buying it.

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

watched this a while ago now...
    hahaha! yeah, lucky i watched towards the end . . . .
    this movie was alright.

19. s-wong

s-wong New Member

this movie looks interesting, cant wait to see it