Mr. Chinatown (Tong Yun Guy)

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by victorlg88, Apr 17, 2007.

1. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

Chinatown has a good heart, But hes a fucking dumb ass. Always messing around with stuff by lying and going behind people back. The laugh is gay too. hes the real problem.

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

He's a "Chinese Turtle"! Yea episode 6 made him look like a real fool. It's quite cool how they put Moses (sai bao) through similar problems causing others more trouble! I look forward to Moses and the girls problems lol more than the previous generation's.

3. i love this guy he's always the sunshine in every series he's in....:D good veteran actor.

4. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with shinobi. He's just fun guy to have in a movie. His acting is always great; no matter what character he's portraying, he always manages to pull it off. I enjoy watching series with him in it.

LoL, I loved the name of this thread. I thought his name was a bit weird though. Imagine he was in New York, where there is a Chinatown xD They'll be like, "Hey, let's go to Chinatown!" and then Ha Yu would be like, "What?!" -lol Yes, that was weird xD

5. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

who is mr.chinatown?? can someone provide a pic??

6. [​IMG]
    TONG YUN GUY!

7. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

hei, no offence, eventhough he has been around for ages, and no lead role to play, but at least he appears in alot of series.
    this old guy is quite okay to me.

8. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

the laugh he has is ok...but he does too much...it's getting on my nerves...argh, annoying ass...
    and he's a total loser, i mean, he does nothing, his sister in law does everything for the businesss and the mom manages the home/family, he's just a lucky person who is rich and doesnt have to do jack

9. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i love ha yu's acting. he is great actor acting as dads. i think he is so funny at times.

10. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

From the first 3 episodes, I don't like his character. The way he semi "cheated" with the donations bugs me. But what I don't like the most is when he was talking to Mai Shuet, he put the blame all on his 2nd wife.

On the contrary, I love when he and Moses act all silly. It's funny, and they're pretty much in sync, too.

However, love his name. Tong Yan Gaai = Chinatown xD

11. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

His laugh is hilarious. Kinda fake, but funny!

12. More like Mr Tong Yan Turtle ;)

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

If you haven't noticed, all the older people and younger people play the

supporting roles while most of the middle aged people play the lead roles.

Thats just how it goes. How many viewers if Ha Yu was the main character?

How many viewers will there be if Moses/Bosco/Raymond was the main

character? Its just a way of promotion that TVB and most other companies

take advantage of.

14. zxcvbn333

zxcvbn333 Member

I think he's the funny guy in the series. Always trying to make peace but at the end create more problems. Yes... he does have a weird laugh.

15. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i like the name when ever people said his full name i lol

16. hillary

hillary Active Member

i agree with all of you.. first of all, let me talk about TYG's character - the way he laughs annoys me and moses has to follow suit.. -ohmy.. being the head of the house of a HKD600million family, he does not have any say at all!! OMG, the family is run by his first wife, and his business by his sis in law. OMG what did he do to deserve this. To me, he is a total failure, lol.

About his good side, he just want a harmonious family where everyone is happy together. It is not to much to ask with 2 wives, its dificult. Definitely some comparison will happen. Like "how come I dont get what she got"

17. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

i dont like him very much!
    some how his acting his very good in my opinion dont noe why
    i find him annoyin srry! ppl who likes him
    im wonderin how did he die now

18. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he's such a coward..no wonder he's nick was tong yan guai...i really hate it when he was trying to be a smart ass thinking that he can solve everything but ended up messing things

19. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

he should kick out his 2nd wife..

20. everdreamz

everdreamz Member

All i think of him is ..Crazy :)