Music

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by sci616, Apr 13, 2005.

1. sci616

sci616 Guest

I may not be a musician or a good speller as a matter of fact but i know we all listen to music of some sort. So weather it be angry white boy music or rap tell me what you like to hear

2. Moki

Moki Guest

well for me i like anything with a good tune or beats. you know what i mean if it sounds good you'll know it'll sound good. rap/rock or pop i like them all. thats just me i know people generally stick to one type of music.

3. sci616

sci616 Guest

Im more into the rock sene like linkin park, some of the less annoying slipnot lacuna coil hmm lots of music

4. pink

pink Guest

rock pop R&B Tiesto is the best but i also like destiny s child

and i just heard a nice song ... gio- magic...

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i love Dj tiesto! or is tiesto a genre?

6. pink

pink Guest

i dont know but I do know he is NEDERLANDS.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

its a he?! oh..haha all this sounds are female vocals in anycase :thumbsup:

8. fudq

fudq Member

DJ tiesto is the most famous and best dj in the world, he played at the olympics. anywayyys, right now i'm more into rock (ie. linkin park, billy talent, the used....) but i also like r&b (don't listen to the radio nor tv enough to know new songs) and dance...ionno basically ANYTHING cept counrty *shivers* any recommedations?

the used-all that i've got

9. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

i listen to all music sept death metal which ish ... o_O yeah country isnt bad if u dont start out with a bias. i find most people hold bias towards one type of music even before they begin to listen to that song o_O but yeah right now i got snoop playing before that i head ballroomblitz, got some tom petty and incubus commin up soon o_O.. dre missy eve o_O all good stuff =p lol ^_^;; got phuong o_O hahaha this dude across the street that sings viet stuff harhar o_O got few of those

10. fudq

fudq Member

naw, its not even that, i can stand some country music...but when i listen to it, i have the urge to break things. makes me too destructive, that's why i don't listen to it. maybe i just need therapy or something though =/

11. seraphinxo

seraphinxo Member

i like anything urban

12. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

I listen to music for the music. I don't mind the lyrics, I only mind the beat. I started with hip-hop and dancehall , I like to dance and I like to dance to theses kind of musics. Now I listening also to rock and pretty much everything , but I like something more like Linkin Park that Bonjovi.
    What I don't like is jazz (depressing), r&b (yawn - boring), bands like Good Charlotte and everything that makes tooo much noise for my ear (except if it is japanese).