MW3 vs BF3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by loung, Oct 21, 2011.

1. loung

loung Member

So the days come closer where BattleField3 and Modern Warefare 3 is coming out.

From this day Battlefield 3 will be out in 7 days and well Modern warefare 3 is out 8th Nov.

Curious of what people will be buying or what they prefer from the two.

For me being a Games designer ill buy both but as I may know most people will favor Mw3 more.

What do you guys think ?

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Modern warfare is the same as BF3. But BF3 is not the same as Modern Warfare. With that said, MW is just another run and shoot type of game... Nothing to hype about. Therefore, BF3 got my vote.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

BF3 easily

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

[video=youtube;9DM7NsxOS0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DM7NsxOS0Q[/video]

Hearing that old BF theme music in the background. Chills down my spine.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i would like to get this game for free, but i gotta support the company and give them my props for making this game and for releasing the trailer, beta, and the actual game on a reasonable date unlike fucking Blizzard..

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

The story mode grafix oh my! :trollface2: pc or ps3.......

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^hopefully PC.... BF3 on consoles is just retarded imo....

8. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

I think both games have their strong points like COD for story and BF for multiplayer; I'm personally pointing towards BF cuz of vehicles :p. But wonder how the campaign for BF3 will turn out.

Hope they fucking fix that cancer Origin though, I lol'd at the size difference between the steam cilent (1.5MB) vs Origin which is Beta @ ~50MB. Also when I tried to install it, I couldn't even do it like that password recover doesn't even work :facepalm:. I can see this causing alot of grief already.

Despite me saying this COD seems more popular though, fanbase and establishment wise.

#8 小小, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I preordered MW3.

I have never really enjoyed the BF games as much as I have with MW... not completely sure why that is... I suspect it has to do with MW's perk and ranking system.

Also, MW is extremely mindless and I don't have the time or energy to get really into games lately.

My bro is a big fan of the BF series though.

Both good games... but I find myself moreso in the MW target audience.

10. camospartan

camospartan Well-Known Member

Pre-downloading BF3 atm.

MW3 looks pretty much like the previous ones so get BF3.

11. i might get into these two games for a change of pace....

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol might get mw3 to complete story but uncharted 3 is just around teh corner too and skyrim...fml

13. loung

loung Member

wooo seems like we have a BF3 fan base going on here ahah, but yeah like Turbobenxsaid MW is the same as BF but BF is different to MW, but as usual the hype tends to go to MW due to the bigger fan base.

Im a console person rather then a PC so ill be playin on ps3 and yesterday i went to a Gamespot event for BF3 and i must say the game plays well, nice graphics for both story and multiplayer.

Story mode played abit slower then multiplayer but being able to jump in tanks yets and helis was great specially for Caspian borders and another new map i tested .

Would of got you guys some inside clips but wasnt allowed to record due to the EA guys always over our shoulders sorry.

14. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Battlefield 3 day one.

Modern Warfare 3 when it hits the discount bin. :trollface:

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

COD is more like a Hollywood type of game. BF is like a documentary.....that's just me....lol.

16. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol last time i was in Best Buy COW BLOPS was still 59 bucks and BF2 was 29.99 -whistle just sayin

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

BF3 = preordered
    MW3 = download (triad style)

19. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

You can buy cdkeys for these games online for dirt cheap and drop them into Steam. And people that buy things at retail at Best Buy? yeah..... let them.

20. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Clueless parents.. my dad still buys his games from instore, i tell him to go online but he's like "nooo, i want my loyalty points"-shrug