My Sister's Secret Relationship....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Marshmallow_Boy, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Marshmallow_Boy

Marshmallow_Boy Well-Known Member

My 22 years old sister broke up with her boyfriend last year(my parents knows about this), but this year, when I'm with her at the library computers, I'm still seeing her messaging with him on Facebook again and my parents doesn't know about the messaging. The thing is that the guy created a fake Facebook account just to message her secretly. He is hiding something... I asked his friends if they know that he is still in a relationship with my sister and he says 'no, they are not together.'

He secretly comes over to our house every week when my parents are out, and they have sex.... I'm in the house too, but I'm hiding in my room and I pretend don't know notice him in the house.

The reason he created a fake account is because he is hiding from his friends. Most likely, this is a 'booty call'.

I'm not sure if this is my business and not sure if I should tell my parents because she's an adult. I don't feel like talking to her about this.

I didn't say I don't like him, but I just wish he's not around my sister.

#1 Marshmallow_Boy, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Er... That's really just another way of saying you don't like him.

But seriously, two issues here; your sister is an adult and should be free to make her own decisions. If she wants to sleep with a known drug dealer, rapist and murdering gangster? That really is her own business. But having said that, I understand the familial love, desire and motivation to ensure that a sibling is not making choices that could later cause her pain or harm. If you confront them, then it would likely just drive their behavior further underground. But if you think of it, it may also be to your sister's benefit, as any loser who has to go over to a chick's house and fuck her with her brother there probably can't afford any other place. You sister is also disrespecting you; having sex with a guy while you're there.

Your choices here are simple, respect the principle of your sister being an adult and mind your own business, or fuck principles or moral ethics and go with care and love of a sibling; meddle the shit out of the situation. But, if you're going to do it, then don't half step. Go whole hog, tell your parents everything you know, including all the other things that you suspect and the next time mr X shows up, tell him to get the fuck out or else you'll call the police. If your sister retreats with him into the room, pound on the door, take pictures with your phone, whatever; make it so that he and she won't have any peace there. They can fuck, but certainly not in front of you any more, period. I think they would soon get the hint. Oh, and BTW, post messages on his fake FB page outing him with his real name and linking back to his real FB account. You can also call his parents and ask why is their son acting like that?

Good luck with whatever you decide ;)

3. Marshmallow_Boy

Well, he invited me to his house back then. I didn't have any problems with that...but now....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm pictures...We don't have a door in our living room. lol

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

it aint a secret no mo

5. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

if shes hot, take pictures....

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

this guy wants to see u taking pictures of ur sisters panties he has a thing for brothers and sisters

7. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I think you should talk to your sister first. Tell her your concerns about her relationships and that you don't think she deserves to be treated this way by him. If she continues then that is her choice as an adult. But if you feel uncomfortable about them doing it in the house tell her you want her to do that shit somewhere else! Or else THEN you'll tell your parents. I think between siblings it is the least you can do before blowing it up. My brother and I always talk to each other about things and work it out before bringing it into light for my parents. It's a sign of respect to each other. No one wants their parents to know about their dirty shit. If you still care about how your relationship with your sister is going to be then try not to bring it up to your parents because I guarantee you if you do she will be so fucking angry at you

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

kt has experience with this.

9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

only if she's hot

10. Do what brothers do. Beat the shit out of him.

11. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

-clapclapGood'un!

12. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dude, u sounded like you're the younger bro probably in your 16s or 17s.....

13. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

girls have no morals these days, and they are easy and insecure. im glad you are standing up. pump some iron and clear that faget out. i have $100 on you.

really. im glad u speaking out for ur sis and acting like a man. rough that loser up.

14. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I don't think you should be generalizing all girls to be like that. And why are you only saying that about the girl? The guy has no morals either for playing her on like that. Both sides are wrong for their own fault. Please don't generalize a whole gender because of that.

15. Marshmallow_Boy

Thanks for the replies.
    When I messaged the booty caller's friend about this issue, his friend didn't believe what I told him and asked the booty caller about it (I told him not to tell anyone...!!!)!!!!! And the booty caller told my sister(which is bad). Yikes. She seems to be secretly mad at me, probably she feels ashamed. But over time things went back to normal. The booty caller didn't come over to our house last weekend. I think both of them is hiding from the situation now...letting it fade out...

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

shes prob going over there now. but still, isn't it awkward to hear your sister having sex in the room across or even hear her scream? FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS EHHH

17. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

A bit too sensitive, but I hear you and won't get into that, but to say that the generation now and then are the same would be far-fetched too. I understand what you're saying though. Girls these days are easy and don't adhere to the same standards as prior generations.

The guy is definitely using your 'SISTER' as a tool. You need to just man up and beat that faggot up and give your sister some real talk. You coming online is good, but it's time you man up for your sister, and for yourself. To know your sister is getting 'banged' like that, or used as a 'booty' call, (if that makes it seem nicer) is pathetic. You sitting there crossed arms is also useless. If I knew something like that went on w/ my family members, I would BEAT THE SHIT out of that person. I would leave my mark on him.

I would still settle the score like a man though, and RESOLVE it. Give him a beat down and let your sister and yourself and your family move on from it.

Stop acting soft, stop this online messaging thing, and handle it like a man. Then report back.

Good luck.

18. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

I dont see why u dont confront her with it since it bothers u so much. It's actually non of ur business who shes sleepinh with but at least u can tell her not to do it at ur house! Now shes mad at u because u told someone theyre sleeping with each other....

Espresso whats the matter with ur negative attitude towards girls? Since uve mentioned "how easy girls are these days" multiple times! Got issues? It takes two to tango n its not like some guys dont only follow their dick either!

I dont c how encouraging him to beat the dude up is gonna help since his sis obviously spreads her legs for him willingly! It makes no sense!

19. Marshmallow_Boy

I'm sort of shy when it comes to relationships. I'm only a kid. He's actually here right now. I should have stayed watching TV with her, but I went upstairs to my computer, he came in our house!
    LaLaLaLa, I got some evidence. Ya, I know I'm being immature. lol.
    I'm really scared about this.
    I'm actually going to tell my mom about this when she comes home.
    He's only here for the sx. I really don't like booty calls. When I first learn about the term, I really hated hearing about it.

20. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

What are you using as evidence? A photo?