Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong Breakup Caused by Eric Huang?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jul 28, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

myolie-wu-eric-huang.jpg

In the latest twist of Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and Myolie Wu’s (胡杏兒) breakup story, Ming Pao Weekly reported that Myolie allegedly has a new love interest, Eric Huang (黃少祺), and is eager to resume her single status! In the beginning of the year, Myolie was allegedly outraged by Bosco’s wild partying, that she had given him the cold shoulder.

It was reported that Myolie’s trust for Bosco was shaken during their 8-year relationship, when he was often rumored with his female costars, including: Toby Leung (梁靖琪), Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Fala Chen (陳法拉) and Elva Ni (倪晨曦). However, Bosco always had his ways to humoring Myolie, showering her with lavish gifts each time he got into trouble.

Myolie Touched by Eric’s Attentiveness

In the beginning of the year, Bosco was photographed partying intimately with many women at a nightclub. This allegedly infuriated Myolie so much that she gave Bosco the cold shoulder. Bosco allegedly thought that Myolie would be appeased after a while after she cooled off. It never crossed Bosco’s mind that her costar Eric Huang was so smitten with Myolie that Eric began a relentless courtship on her!

Eric-Huang.jpg In the early part of 2012, Myolie flew to Suzhou to film mainland series, Jin Yu Man Tang <金玉滿堂>. Rumors quickly spread that she got along very well with her costar, Eric Huang. Aside from going out to dinner together, it was understood that they mutually admired each other and love sparks resulted!

Forty-one-year old Taiwanese actor, Eric Huang, is a former model. The dashing hunk left his modeling job in 2000 and his popularity rose after filming Taiwanese hit dramas, Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Wen Bo <神机妙算刘伯温> and Jia He Wan Shi Xin <家和万事兴 >, becoming the “big brother” of Taiwan Television (TTV). He was romantically rumored with his costars, namely June Tsai (六月) and Mayko Chen (陈仙梅). His romance with Mayko Chen also caused a stir in the Taiwanese entertainment circle, as they broke off in a week after dating!

Eric Huang was reportedly to be financially savvy, and invested in many properties. It was reported that he currently owns 3 to 4 properties.

The production crew of Jin Yu Man Tang disclosed that Myolie and Eric had great chemistry onscreen although it was their first collaboration. Eric allegedly was exceptionally attentive towards Myolie and the pair would often go for meals together. The crew also revealed that it was winter during the filming, and Eric would visit Myolie with a cup of hot coffee to warm her, even though he was not required to be at the filming set.

Myolie was said to be touched by the attentiveness of the hunky Eric, and their relationship progressed rapidly. The pair often keeps in touch even after Myolie returned to Hong Kong. Eric would often upload a picture of him and Myolie together on Weibo. There was even a hugging close photo of Eric and Myolie taken together with a group of fans; Myolie’s head leaned closely to Eric in that photo.

Myolie Paves Way for New Love?

In order to pave the way for her new love, Myolie allegedly complained to Bosco’s friends that he could not give her a sense of security, hinting that she intended to end their romance. An insider revealed, “About two months ago, Myolie had plans to reveal her intention to split up with Bosco, but she found it hard to do so. Myolie’s friends also knew that she had met a rich Taiwanese man.” The insider also said that Myolie allegedly made a long distance call to Bosco in Shanghai to break up with him.

Virginia Lok: Breakup is Not Due to Bosco’s Infidelity

TVB executive, Virginia Lok (樂易玲) disclosed earlier that Myolie felt insecure in her relationship with Bosco. She said in her earlier interview, “Putting in so many years into a relationship, yet there is still a lack of security. Since there is unhappiness, you have to let go no matter how much you love [him]!”

Regarding Bosco’s infidelity, Ms Lok said, “It was many years ago, definitely not within the last 4 years. In youth, of course there is flirtation and unreliability (沙沙滾). At that time, Myolie forgave him.”

Ms. Lok also let on that their breakup is not likely due to Bosco’s infidelity, “I do not think that their breakup is because of this. I did try to salvage their relationship many times, but since it was their decision, I have to accept it.”

Bosco’s good friend, Tang Chi Wai (鄧智偉), also refuted the breakup was not caused by Bosco’s infidelity, “From what I know, there is no third party at all! I also know his assistant in China; she is just an ordinary girl. Liu Yan also has a boyfriend. As a friend, I can only lend a listening ear; I am not in the position to give any comments.”

Eric Huang’s Manager Responds

Eric Huang’s manager responded to Myolie and Eric’s romantic rumors, “I don’t think they are dating. They collaborated only in one drama, so they should be friends. When they were filming, I was not around, so I can’t comment. I only know that after collaboration, they became friends. I don’t know if they keep in touch after that.”

Asked if Myolie and Eric are developing a romance, Eric Huang’s manager said, “Sorry, I will not comment anymore.”

2. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

From one 黃 to another 黃...

3. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

^:shifty:I guess she really wants to be Wong C9...

4. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

she likes her wongs =)

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Well .. at least this guy is way better looking than Bosco. Actually, Myolie ain't all that great looking anyway. This guy deserves better than old shoes.

6. chess

chess Active Member

cat out of it's bag...

next change... shot gun wedding!-detect

7. onni

onni Well-Known Member

wow, Virginia Lok is all out defending Bosco.