Namie Amuro Prepares for Hong Kong Concert March 2016

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Namie Amuro.jpg

To promote her new album "Genic", Namie Amuro is currently preparing for her 'Namie Amuro Livegenic 2015-2016' Tour which is due to start in September, having already completed her 44 shows for the Japan tour.

Hong Kong is on her list of performances and is scheduled for next year March, where it will be held at AsiaWorld Expo centre leaving many of her hong kong fans excited for her upcoming arrival. She had received much love and praises from many when she first performed two years ago.

Having left her previous company for AVEX, Amuro has been actively promoting overseas, and was also a guest star for Taiwanese pop queen Jolin Tsai's concert in May this year at the Taipei Arena.

Namie Amuro has also unveiled this years limited collectible figures in conjunction with her "Genic Tour".

Namie Amuro 2.jpg
    ~~~

cred: oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Fourty-four shows in Japan! Is that in one year?

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Forty four^

Yea I believe so, when I was researching her concert details, last one she did which should correspond to this article's one was from held from August 2014 to December 2014~ She's been working hard~

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Damn, my spelling is brutal!

That's about on average, more or less, 1 show every 3 days. To be performing so much, it definitely takes a toll on her voice and body condition. I also didn't know she's almost 40, WOW!

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I was a big fan of hers back in the days...