Nba 2k11

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by khaotic, Oct 13, 2010.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Out of all the games I own, I probably get the most out of my NBA 2K games. Anyone else get 2K11 yet? I'm glad I skipped 2K10 and waited, cause this is probably the best basketball game of all time. No wonder NBA Elite 11 got delayed. Developers played 2k and realized they were screwed.

I assume a couple ppl on PA got the game, since there's lot of bball fans here.

My only major complaint is that some of the Jordon moments are boring and/or difficult to accomplish. I failed multiple times facing the Blazers. Sinking 6 threes in the first half and holding Drexler to only 20 points is pretty difficult.. I think they should add NBA moments as a new mode next year, sort of how Madden added Madden moments in 2010. Just situation scenarios you have to get through, like hit a game winning shot or score 10 points in 3 minutes.

2. all the 2k's are better then anything ea could make . playing as MJ nothing can beat that for 2k11

3. Damn I was watching the trailers.. this shit go Hard! The presentation of it all.. damnn...

Elite 11 ain't got shit on this. Even if they bundle it with NBA Jams.

Gonna get this on the xbox can't wait to play as MJ

4. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

who still buy games these days? LOL

5. ^i bought the a few days back XD

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I've always played 'Live' series in the PS2. I didn't like 2k2-6, thats why i've always played live. But i've never played any bball games on PS3.

To be honest, i'd rather get NHL 11 rather than Basketball games. BUT, tbh, i'd rather get PES 2011 & GT5 :)

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Don't get PES, get FIFA 11. Hands down best soccer game in the market. I was a PES fan too, but EA picked their game up with the FIFA series.

And NBA 2K got really good 2K6 and on. You should give 2K11 a try. They really went all out for a game dedicated to Jordan.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ I've played Fifa 10. I didn't like it. I kinda like PES 2010 more :D

Im planning to get PES 2011.. but gotta save up for that.

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

looks like nba2k11 NHL 11 and FIFA 11 are AMAZING!!! it gets better every year i have nhl since 05 til 11

10. well luckily NBA Jam is gonna be on a retail disc! Can't wait for a piece of that ol school

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

lol I fail hard at the "Attack the Basket" drill in MyPlayer mode. Its too hard with my player's terrible ball handling skills D:

12. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

2k11 seems way harder than 2k10
    i fail at dribbling, attack the basket -_-
    im doing the pre draft games and im against John Wall, he is owning me pretty badly
    i have restarted the game countless of time, i'm getting bored because of that lol

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Ya, it's a lot harder to drive to the basket now. But I've found that if there even a slight hole to the lane you can drive hard and 90% of the time draw the foul. And honestly don't worry about the pre-draft games lol. I went through those really quick cause they were boring as heck. Also if you get your shot off dribble high enough you can just crossover to free yourself up and score a ton of points.

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

guys gotta learn how to iso well in this game in order to drive... it's a pain in the ass to learn =/

15. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i give up, my player mode is way too irritating now compared to 2k10
    so freaking hard to drive and when i do can with a good screen, my guy just do a lay up in SLOW motion, me only in slow motion so that means i get blocked pretty hard

stupid slow motion lay up and also ball handling, i hate it when my player cant move because he is blocked by the defender and he just stop dribbling ..... in real life u dribble in the back or between legs to get out of trouble ....

this game is way too frustrating because i think i do better in real life than my player .... im always :wtf how cant he do that? i could have done that ...