Need you guys help!!

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by deenutz25, Feb 13, 2009.

1. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

hey guys...I'm currently doing my research project in uni...and I need to produce 6 artefacts to support my idea...however it would really help if u guys can help me fill out this questionnaire...it won't take u a long time...just 3 questions!! jus to let u know my topic is: "How characters are created to invoke empathy and sympathy within the audience"

here's my second character, please let me know what you think bout it, like it or not!! ur help will definitely help on my final year project!! thanks a lot!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Are you..... Male or Female?
    2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why.
    3. How would you describe the character's personality?

2. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

haha :p
    1.Female
    2. It's ok, a very simple looking character. Kinda cute haha... with those *suspicious looking eyes*
    3.well the first image looks as though he has achieved something, second one he looks a bit annoyed. the "what ya lookin' at?!" emotion.. and third one.. shocked! lol.. a very dramatic character.

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

1. male
    2. it looks like an alien because of the wide head an the huge eyes (though ive never seen an aliean [​IMG]
    3. first image: hes howin off? :D on the 2nd pic hes askin sth ~and the last pic maybe "i dont know" xD

4. matethemouse

matethemouse Well-Known Member

1. Male
    2. Don't like him/her/it. He looks stupid/retard with the two size eyes, big head, small/short arms
    3. Like I said looks like some1 with really low int. Maybe some1 living happily everyday (carefree) because he can't see the realitys in the life.

5. 1. Female
    2. no, don't like the character. Colour isn't appealing. Looks a bit evil.
    3.In the second picture, looks like it is looking at me and thinking "What, are you stupid" - so condescending.
    It's similar to the animation in the movie Ants, and I didn't find those figures particularly friendly looking either.

6. Retsyo

Retsyo Well-Known Member

1. Female
    2. I don't really like the character because of the type of personality he portrays.
    3. He looks conceited and boastful from the way he looks at something with his eyes and the faces he makes. It makes it seem that he looks down upon others.

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

1. Male.
    2. Don't like his colour, don't like his eyes and don't like his shape.
    3. first one shows he has achieved something, second one shows a I'm better than you expression and third is just shocked. Overall I would say he's an ass that seems too look down on you and doesn't expect anyone to surpass him

8. shamu

shamu Member

1. Male
    2. I don't particularly like him because I get the impression he* thinks he is better than me.
    3. I would say he is condescending. The only picture that I feel doesn't necessarily give off that vibe is the last one, and because of the first two (and my initial reaction), it makes me think he's making fun of me in the last picture.

* You never stated the gender of your creature, so to make it easier on the response, I'll consider him a male.

9. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

hey guys...thx for all the comments!!...it reely helped...i'll come back later to post my 3rd artefact!! thanks alot!!

10. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

1. Female
    2. Hm... I don't like it's color and nothing stands out about it. Overall, I dislike it.
    3. Wacky?

11. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

1.female
    2.kind of. i dont really like the disproportional eyes-makes him look kind of scary, also i dont really like the color of it
    3. he looks like a determined person with the hands on the hips and in the air