New Ds =] + New GTA Game to be released for NDS

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by HeAvEnzgmaIl, Sep 11, 2008.

1. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    New DS SOON TO BE RELEASED well in 2 years or so reported. If you follow the text in a Bloomberg Japan article, Famicom magazine publisher Hirokazu Hamamura says that the timing of E3 would fall right in line with the two-year stagger the Big N has applied to other handheld releases.
    (Just A sketch from some designer but it's predicted it should look something like that)

Then NEW GAME FOR NDS

[​IMG]

Image from E3

Just thought to let you guys know that its main character is asian for the first time LOL :) its going to be interesting lol

Whats your thoughts about it?

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, seen the "new Ds" and heard bout Chinatown Wars, lol, they should really upgrade the DS, if they wana get some nice kickass games on it, lol at least make it like psp graphics or something, lol, but the design for new ds is kinda crap, lol woulda expected better, lol something like the "ds Lite Compact" , anyway, if the new ds was to come out, should be able to have New Ds Games, coz hte old Phat and Lite woldnt be able to support it due to specs

something like the Apple DS lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. HeAvEnzgmaIl

yeah i think so cause techonolgy is getting betta plus they are recieving pressure from sony with the release of PSP-3000 next month

4. lmfao.... the "new ds" design is kinda dumb...... you would not be able to tilt the top screen to another angle for viewing....

5. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

is a fake

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, plus, only one screen? lol how to play touch screen games then? or its Spilt on the one Moniter or something, lol we need the Ds Air !

7. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

cool looks nice but hope its for real and it aint no fake thing..

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a cool game, I just may consider it. But that top picture of the future tS sure looks weird.

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

seemed more like a concept design and not the final real design...

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

uhm... no... hell no...

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol but still, thats a pretty bad design, for the DS, maybe they could use it for the psp or a phone or something, but not DS, :p, But Yeh, DS graphics needs to be Enchanced if they want Smoother games

12. Appar

Appar New Member

grr i just bought my ds recently. but psp still gonna be better than the new one

13. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

should be more violent and great game play in this series

14. lil_kawaii

lil_kawaii Guest

looks nice but they probably made the screen with touch screen as well l

15. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

comes out jan 2008 Oo im sure its a fake lolz

16. cwho

cwho Well-Known Member

cool nds

17. Pelle

Pelle Member

the new ds will be called dsi.. it has a webcam and a little bigger than ds lite. it got a webbrowser so u can dl it on the dsiware for new games

18. HeAvEnzgmaIl

yea i think but the new psp 3000 is sorta a disssapointment since they didnt add in a touchscreen :( the only important thing they added was the betta screen which alowed u to play during the day

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Touch screen GTA? Wow.

Finally an Asian guy takes the street on the rampage!

20. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i kinda hope they'll bring Chinatown Wars on the main consoles as well,