Next Gen Consoles are PCs

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Dragon*D, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

Its me or these so calles next gen consoles are unstable and unreliable:slap:...sony simply rushed everything to catch up with Xbox ...
    These machine is crap.. console mean turn on and play not install and install on a small HD that comes built in... OMG try play Metal Gear Solid 4, install and install after every chapter in the middle of the game and then it not even all that its sluggish.

:slap

#1 Dragon*D, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

next gen consoles are still really next gen consoles cause pc requires you to update like every single year to play the new games lol....a console is optimized for gaming and can last quite a while before a new one comes out...you spend like 400 on a console that lasts like 6 years while if your playing games on pc (assuming you want games to look the best each time they come out) u would've had to spent like over 2000 on graphics cards alone and that's not counting the ram upgrades and power supply and such. plus like the best looking game on the market now is crysis but to run that at high specs, not even full...you would probably need a 5000 dollar pc. lol basically if you have the cash then go full time pc gaming lol.

3. is it me or are you using big ass letters? :p
    nah but imho if you whine just dont buy it... why buy something you dislike?

4. Dragon*D

Nah I'm think in terms that consoles function not upgradability...consoles are not for upgrading internally its a turn on and start playing without ten hours of update and then faulty software/firmware... Company briniging out hardware they can't handle!!!!! I suppose PS2 was the last of a true console.

5. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

well remember the next gen consoles arent using dvd well the ps3 isnt. the graphics are also a huge huge improvement the installing just helps you. not them if u dont mind the long load times everytime u switch zones or w.e. thats you but they created installations to help u improve loading times =\

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol PCs lol, im sure lots of problems will happen when you game that will piss you off, such as pop ups and anti virus updates and etc, rather stick to a Real console, coz no popups and etc ^^ less Annoyage

7. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

well not console can be perfect thats what i say cause u can have alot of everything only alot of one thing i mean ok the ps3 the graphics are outstanding and thats the up side and what it has alot of but to have that kind of graphics and detail in a game needs loading and installin(god do i hate load screens) so everyone demanded better graphics and tahts what they got the price they pay is major updates and and wait of a life time for a game to imstall >.>

8. Dragon*D

Thanks for your sense of wisdom...
    Call of duty 4 still rules the online mode over MGS4.