Next Metal Gear on Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Dec 6, 2008.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

How does that prove its for 360...==" its just !+i = power switch

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

or it can be != not equal muahahhaha owned

4. DUDES its gona happen!! and you know it!!!!! but im not gona buy it!!! cus i dont play MGS!!!

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^clearly you have been missing out.... :p

6. ^ yeah im sure i am, its defo a good game. give it a good online on the 360 and ill have to buy ths bad boy

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

errr isn't that just the universal power on switch for PC's? it's definitely not the 360 logo, cuz the 360 logo is 4 curves making a circle...

8. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

Where was the source for this?

Didn't Kojima said that it would either be impossible or difficult to port MGS4 over to XBox360 because of the sheer power of the game... it used a Dual layer Blu Ray and they weren't even able to fit everything they wanted to on that game.

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^its a website from konami i think. so the message is legit, what it means can be interpreted in alot of ways.

10. ^^ dude:
    1 whats power of a game got to do with capacity?
    2 If you think a xbox cant handle a ps3 game then lolz

11. Tiger King

I probably didn't word it right, I was referring to the content, not "power" as in the goodness (the game is a masterpiece).

find an article on gamespot.com where they talk about porting the MGS4 game over to the Xbox.

12. sweet now you ps3 fanboys have NOTHING to stand for loll! Every game i know of Ps3 vs 360 the xbox always comes out looking better and less glitchy.. what a piece of junk the ps3 has been so far and you can't even mod it. FAIL

and 360 can do everything the ps3 has and better so far.. its already been 3 years a newer generation console is looming in the next couple.

[​IMG]

13. Tiger King

^ Yes, it does suck that the PS3's library isn't as impressive as the glory days of both PS1 and PS2. I bought PS3 solely for MGS4, Killzone 2 and more particularly FF13... I was hugely disappointed to find out that they were porting FF13 over to the Xbox...

Then I read up on a lot of RPGs that are out for Xbox... Last Remnant, Star ocean 4, and Lost Oddessy which I so want to play.

14. cool, i understand you now.

i may have to check out a PS3 fanboy site to tank up on some whines and emo tears

15. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

the ps3 rocks as a mini supercomputer, it rocks at doing this ---> http://folding.stanford.edu/ :p

16. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

it might be... if mgs4 does well in sales. its really a great tactical game...

17. TrueTai

TrueTai Member

i think it will on 360...surely

18. k9chan

k9chan Member

ps3 is losing there exclusive game, first final fantasy and now mg4. must be damaging to the sales

19. lol turned out to be for iphone.. that was hilarious..