Ngo Ka Nin Marries Girlfriend of 15 Years

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Apr 9, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Ngo-Ka-Nin-wife-2016.jpg

Ngo Ka Nin (敖嘉年) has finally tied the knot with his girlfriend of 15 years, Betty. Although Ka Nin announced intentions to wed Betty three years ago, their plans got pushed back to this year.

Ka Nin shared, “My wife grew up overseas. She doesn’t like it when I talk about our relationship [in public], so I rarely bring it up. No one from the entertainment circle was invited. We just had a simple dinner with family. We are not a wealthy family, so we did not feel the need to have anything grand.”

When asked whether the couple has plans for children, Pierre said, “My family has not rushed me, so there’s no need for me bear this unnecessary burden. My mother even told me not to have any children because they’re so troublesome! But I don’t really have a preference.”

Although the 39-year-old actor possesses a blissful love life, his career remains lackluster despite winning several promising awards. “After I got [the awards], I definitely had hopes. But slowly, I realized that if the audience doesn’t like watching you, begging on your knees won’t do anything. So I just keep going. I will keep working until there’s no work for me!”

Despite his lack of a breakthrough in his acting career, Pierre has ventured into business and opened a new advertising company with his wife. “I wanted to try it out. My wife is the one managing it. She went from being a reporter overseas to being a commercial producer!”

In addition to his new business, Ka Nin is also using his martial arts background to break into the Mainland Chinese market. He is cast for a part in the film version of the popular Taiwanese drama, The Lost Tomb <盜墓筆記>.

Ngo-Ka-Nin-wedding.jpg Ngo-Ka-Nin-wedding-2.jpg Ngo-Ka-Nin-wife.jpg

Creds: Oncc

2. wow he's loyal Congrats Pierre!

this coulda been alex and stephy :kevin:

3. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Chinese market. He is cast for a part in the film version of the popular Taiwanese drama, The Lost Tomb <盜墓筆記>.

??? Taiwanese drama???! Shouldn't it be Chinese drama?!

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to him.

5. you never heard chinese stealing ideas they are making a movie version of the taiwan drama :boblook:

6. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

The lost tomb which I saw few months ago is a Chinese drama(season 1) and written(novel)by a China writer no? They are making a movie version. The drama is from China and it was season 1. The lead actor (li yifeng?)just sign a 8 year contract with "lost tomb".
    I can't wait for season 2. Season 1 was only 10 episodes... I don't know of any Taiwanese drama lost tomb.

7. I'm just reading the article as it is I have no knowledge of these series either mainland stole idea from taiwan I know Taiwan is connected to this some how
    too big of a misprint to say Taiwan instead of Chinese???? :john2:

maybe someone else knows...you aint win this war yet rich chigga :fight:

8. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

I've got you numbered HK G-Dragon!
    Surrender and lose a half!! LoL

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Given his characterizations are usually of bad guys, which he plays very well, I can't stand this guy's face, LOL... But I guess congrats to him and his missus are in order, LOL... ;)

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

He‘s a cool guy. When he dies in scenes, its so hilarious. I thought he was 20,smtg. Im glad he was able to hold a special wedding.