Nightfall - 大追捕 [2012]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 10, 2012.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Synopsis:
    When a Hong Kong celebrity is found brutally murdered, his body floating in the middle of the ocean, hardheaded detective Lam is called in to take charge of the investigation. As Lam zeroes in on a killer from the past, the murder appears to be a straightforward case of revenge. But the more that Lam pursues his suspect, the deeper he falls into a web of lies. To find the truth, Lam must dig into a 20 year-old case for answers, the one link tying the suspect to the celebrity. But in doing so, Lam will uncover a dark secret so shocking; it will turn the investigation upside down. Who is the victim and who is the killer? Just as Lam believes he has everything figured out, he will discover that there's a fine line between love and hate.

Starring:
    Nick Cheung
    Simon Yam
    Michael Wong
    Shawn Dou
    Janice Man
    Kay Tse
    Candice Yu
    Felix Lok
    Gordon Liu
    KK Cheung

Directed by: Roy Chow
    Genre: Action

Trailer:
    [video=youtube;ecjRI7F6xAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecjRI7F6xAU[/video]

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

I wanna watch this!! This seems like a great film to watch!!

Also I believe this film - ka fai didn't eat properly and lost hell lot of stone!! soo skinny!!

3. looks like DL is out...cast looks good ! simon/nick/janice-inlove

4. waitin for my dl!

5. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

he's on a strict body-building type of diet - e.g. no fat, no rice, no bad carbohydrates, no sugar, only protein.

he ate only chicken breast + vegetables, protein shakes and oatmeal that sort of stuff...

trained hard for 5 months to achieve his muscular body, 120 pounds only muscles with no fat at all.

to me, that's not skinny, that's "fit".

highly impressed by his determination.

[video=youtube;TgGOTe99KGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGOTe99KGw&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;uIJWA0cpGfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIJWA0cpGfM&feature=related[/video]

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

too bad no one is uploading it to fileswap anymore ever since paserver came out.....

7. zack55555

What's wrong with the other services? I'm downloading them just fine.

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

nothing....it works fine...but it's definitely no match for fileswap...but....who am i to complain

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

wow 120 pounds worth of muscle, no fat. If Nick's arm is more bulky then it would look good. His head/face is IMO rather slim.

Movie look interesting, Nick and Janice =)

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i would give it a 6/10 just because of the actors/actresses...the story isnt really captivating...

11. zack55555

yea, it's kinda disappointing, it has some similarities to 'oldboy' (the korean movie) ...

they're trying too hard to make a movie with a twisted ending but it didn't work because the twist was too predictable...

it was kinda intriguing for the first half of the movie and then it went downhill...

a waste of such a great cast.

12. 2SwiFt29

2SwiFt29 New Member

looks interesting