Niki Chow and Jeremy Tsui Broke Up After 2 Years?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 31, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

niki-chow-jermy-tsui.jpg

Since admitting to her romance with Mainland Chinese actor Jeremy Tsui (徐正曦) in September 2013, Niki Chow (周麗淇) and Jeremy have both tried to keep their relationship low-profile. Although both considered each other to be prospective marriage partners, reports surfaced that the pair broke up recently.

Appearing at a press event on August 30, Niki was asked how she would be spending her birthday. Niki made it clear that she would not be spending her birthday with Jeremy but would instead be spending it with her film crew. On whether the couple had broken up, Niki did not give a straight answer but merely replied, “Let’s not talk about my personal life.”

It was also discovered that Jeremy had earlier posted a birthday greeting on Niki’s Weibo profile. Niki’s reply to Jeremy’s post suggests that the two have likely broken up. Niki’s wrote, “Thank you for your well wishes! Hope all is well with you. Take care!” The words suggested that the two have not seen each other for a lengthy time. Netizens picked up on the exchange, particularly the words “take care”, and speculated that Jeremy and Niki have likely split up.

Creds: Oncc

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I hope she does find her happiness with a good guy ~

I thought she and kevin were pretty cute in the beginning when they did that drama ages ago together ~ i shipped them lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. they did look good but all for show lol :nikkitroll:

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Phoenix

The Seventh Day? :moses: They were also in Under the Canopy of Love but I dont think I watched that one.

Producers for both those shows was Amy Wong. She produced a lot of TVB hits like Black Heart White Soul, Brother's Keeper, The Other Truth, Last One Standing, Burning Flame, Ruse of Engagement..

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Fcking kevin :kevin:

If it's true than she'll just have to find another man.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Really? They weren't in a relationship??! :thinking: I feel cheated ...!

Under the canopy of love, that was a good one and I think that's also one of the early dramas that Bosco was in as well (Y)

7. awww .. i'll take nikki :shifty: hahaha she needs to find guys that'll appreciate her (Y)

8. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

Wow the guy is looking great:shifty: hope she can find someone soon:thumbsup:

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Awww I like Niki.. Hope she will find her happiness soon... I quite ship her with Bosco (onscreen la)...

10. nah.... go back to big Kev... give Grace soem run for her money :shifty: