Niki Chow's Boyfriend Revealed; Jeremy Tsui, Rich and Handsome

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 30, 2013.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

jeremy-tsui-nikki-chow.jpg

After several relationship failures later, it looks like Niki Chow (周麗淇) is finally ready for a new romance. She was recently photographed with her new boyfriend Jeremy Tsui (徐正曦) when they spent the night together at a hotel.

Niki and Jeremy met on the set of mainland Chinese drama, The Virtuous Queen of Han <大漢賢后衞子夫> and instantly clicked. Jeremy rose to prominence after My Daughter <夏家三千金> and Waking Love Up <愛情睡醒了> where his salary per episode rose to a whopping 250,000 RMB. Possessing good looks, he receives numerous endorsements and pocketed over 20 million RMB in the past year.

Jeremy comes from a wealthy background and is dubbed the second Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明), for his soaring popularity in mainland China. Jeremy was born in Shanghai and his parents are government officials. The family’s hardware stores are well established, with family assets valued at 100 million RMB. With superior family background and a rapidly advancing career, it is no wonder Niki has fallen for Jeremy despite him being five years her junior.

Relationship Exposed

Last week, when Niki’s flight landed in Shanghai, Jeremy was seen waiting for his girlfriend patiently and both headed back to the hotel casually. However, the next day when they exited the building, Niki and Jeremy were photographed holding hands. To further confirm the speculations, Niki, who attended a promotion with Richie Ren (任賢齊), Edmond Leung (梁漢文), and William So (蘇永康), did not stay at the hotel sponsored by the event, but instead, chose to stay elsewhere, presumably to spend more time with Jeremy.

Later in the evening, Niki and Jeremy were spotted dining at a nearby restaurant. Seeing that it was raining after the meal, Jeremy dashed through the rain and purchased an umbrella to shield Niki from the downpour. Unfortunately, as they were heading back to the hotel, Niki found out that they were followed by the paparazzi and in order to keep their relationship from the media, Jeremy chased after the paparazzi and demanded that their photos to be deleted.

Niki Chow Admits New Romance

Flying to Singapore yesterday, Niki admitted her new romance with Jeremy. Niki said, “I’m very, very happy. Thanks everyone for being attentive over my relationship. I hope this time, I can enjoy a normal dating lifestyle.”

Niki was impressed by Jeremy’s mature and ambitious personality. They share a mutual interest in UFOs and space topics. Jeremy initially hesitated in pursuing Niki because of her age, as she is interested in dating with marriage in mind. Jeremy finally felt that it was not easy to come across someone he liked, so he decided to pursue Niki although she is five years older than him.

Niki In Rush To Get Married

After falling in love and three short months of dating, it is said that Jeremy already proposed to Niki. An insider revealed, “Taking advantage that they were both still filming The Virtuous Queen of Han at the end of August, Jeremy offered to meet the parents. Jeremy’s parents praised Niki to be a good girl and they also knew that Jeremy really likes her. So, his parents approved that they should get married soon, causing Niki to be even happier.”

At 34 years old, Niki already feels the pressure to get married. After two failed relationships, Niki even mentioned that she would not even mind having a child before marriage. “I was too picky before, but now I give people a lot more opportunities. I can feel the pressure now, and hopefully I’ll see something positive in the next couple of years.” Now that Jeremy has successfully wooed Niki’s heart, it would not be surprising if wedding bells followed soon.

[video=youtube;LtK30qq8HI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LtK30qq8HI4[/video]

Creds: Sudden Weekly

2. wal

wal Well-Known Member

question: why do rich women always (99%) have to look for an even richer man as boyfriend/husband?

it's not like they need more money, right? maybe it would be a good idea to find someone who actually fits you in personality instead of status/money? o_O

3. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Because they want more money

4. the euro dude was hotter