Nintendo DS Lite

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by The_Jelly, Dec 25, 2008.

1. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Does anyone know where I can buy a Cyclo Evolution online that ships to Canada and is cheap? Or does anyone know where I can get one in toronto? Thanks in advance. For the people who don't know what cyclo is it is a slot 1 card like R4 that lets you play games off a micro sd card.

2. jfkgrad01

jfkgrad01 Member

Forget about buying any games for portables, you can now [and I'm sure everyone is doing it] download all your games for the DS and PSP with the proper hacks. Note: When attempting, you take on specific responsibilities like messing up your portable.

3. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

You really have no clue what you're talking about do you? The R4 is for playing downloaded games off a mirco sd.

4. Kaze117

Kaze117 New Member

I live in the US and I've bought an R4 and a M3 DS online from www.modchipstore.com
    Its a pretty decent website to order the different mods and what not. They offer to sell you the micro SDs as well as the chips for convenience. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to send out the shipments though cause of the items not being in stock.

Hope that helps!

#4 Kaze117, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  5. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

http://www.consolesource.com
    This is where I purchase my M3 DS Real. Very reliable and it has a package deal that comes with the micro SD. M3 is just as good as the R4, so it's up to you how much you are willing to spend. Hope this helps. XD

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

M3 and R4 aren't that really good. Cyclo is much better because you can use High Capacity memory sticks. Also when a new game is released there were problems for people on the R4/M3 playing the game whereas cyclo users didnt have that problem

7. philz40

philz40 Well-Known Member

8. LL116

LL116 Member

anyone have a link to dl DS games to put onto the R4?

9. ghostsxy

ghostsxy Well-Known Member

10. subaruuu:D

subaruuu:D Active Member

have you tried going to chinese stores? lmao

11. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

u tried ebay ...

12. J-joey

J-joey Member

The local computer shop sometimes have them in stock, hiding away, you just need to ask them :) Especially if they're asian, if not, always give a look at ebay, they have heaps of what you're looking for, but make sure the seller is reliable!

13. wtE

wtE Member

psp ftw

14. clubboxer

clubboxer Member

Dunno about the Cyclo but the R4 have fakes, be careful!

15. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

dont get an r4 its dead look for something newer