No heart of greed mr :'(

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 8, 2008.

1. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I know that the High Def TVB channel stopped airing Moon Resonance for the Olympics but are you sure about them stopping it for half a week cuz it doesn't say anything on the TVB website

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I think it's TVB trying to be smart so that they can boost the ratings on MR. MR is a big series continuing from HoG and they expect high ratings which they are getting so far. But since the Olympics have started, they have greater competition so they are post poning it to save MR's rating. Plus it's the first week that there is gymnastics so more Chinese people watch it?

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

well there have been days that they delayed the time for the OLYMPICS which kinda pissed me off ........ im still waiting for gem of life to be broadcasted WooooooHOOOOOO 80 episodes 40 mins each loool and ADA GONNA BE ON IT WOOO HOOO

4. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

oh yeah, im waiting for that too,. anyone know when gem of life is going to be out?! wasnt the title suppose to be jewel something? oh well, i think its going to be as good as MR

5. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

Wanna see MR but on the orther side, we need 2 surport olympics! It's a big event and it is in China!

6. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

How many times will the Olympics be in China during your lifetime? The althetes in the Olympics are the elites of the elites while the actors on the HK shows are not. Just so you know, winning a gold in the Olympics is 10 times better than winning Best Actor/Actress in HK.