.::[Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread!]::.

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, May 25, 2008.

1. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

when is this hsit coming out?!?! ITS GONNA BE BANGIN

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^thats a really good question...hmmmm....JUNE 12!!!!!!! MOFOS IF ya don't have the ps3 yet, that's better. Get the Bundle lol...

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

now that was a fucking bad ass trailer!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Damn this game looks fine :)

5. Jayotacon

Jayotacon Well-Known Member

woahhh the game looks awesome
    I realii need a ps3 -cry2

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

finally beat the 3rd one, will be ready for this once i replay the second...maybe the first too but most likely not...but damn 2 weeks....

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Man I swear, snake is making the most out of this last mission with the ball grabbings -rotfl

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol ball grabbing is a signature that it's metal gear...you won't see it in syphon filter and splinter cell bitches... -bigsmile. But damn EVA is back in mgs4...isn't she like 80 lol...

9. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

10. his face at the end is so hilarious.. lol

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

12. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Countdown....3............

14. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

i heard that hideo kojima was saying that the ps3 was not powerful enough to create what he wanted mgs4 to be. also heard that alot of the stuff was cut from the story cos the bluray disc was not big enuf.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^i think it's more of the ps3's problem than the bluerray capacity...it was freaking 50gb...if they can fit big games like gta iv on a freaking dual layer dvd, they can fit way more on a blueray.

16. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

from what i've read on the internet its supposingly the first game on the ps3 to use up all the memory on a bluray disc. its probably not that hard to use that space up since the graphics are pretty amazing and im sure there will be like hours of in game footage to go along with it. i also read somewhere that kojima didnt want to do any compressing at all, where most games use compressor techniques to lower the loading time. it's just what ive heard don't take my word for it.

oh and kojima was in london a few weeks back doing signings at hmv and i think hes going ny next, not too sure. I wanted to go but wuda taken me 3.5 hrs by train.

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

he said he took the ps3 to its limits, but did not achieve what he originally wanted from the ps3

but hes a dam perfectionist, so what can you say

18. shw

shw Well-Known Member

MGS4 will be 65 euro here in Holland

Does anyone know how much its going to be in other countries?

If its cheaper in HK ill get a copy from there. Or from the states.

Please state your prices in local currency