OFFICIAL: Serious Discussion About HOG II

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Espresso, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Only stay if you can handle! J/K .
    Everyone is welcomed. But this is for people who genuinely read through people's post and really feel.

I like this, despite how I thought HOG II was a complete different story. I hate RAYMOND and I still do, but his character here seems fine. I can't stand the redundant idiotic role/drama this series thus far reproduces.

Susana constantly portrays 2 face and constantly displays excessive behavior. More so, some scenes just seem cliche and tiring. I still like it, but I hate this incest type relationship feel. COUSINS should not match !

2. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

Hmmm i dont know who Susana is but I sort of disagree with u =[
    I mean I LOVE RAYMOND =D haha hes awesome XD and no this drama has alot of meaning to it and its really meaninfull :) Alot of people can learn things off this drama (not everything but some things) and another point they are cousins.. i guess but like we just found out kate and ah kah is nto blood related neither is ah yuet and ah kah so it is possible for them to go out!

:)

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

^^ That's only on that condition though. But what if they were related?

ros kwan is the irking sister, aka mom of kate tsui. Shes' tiredsome.

I know lots can be learned, but I just feel some stuff is redundant.

4. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Lots of the lines in this drama is very good, even when i said it back to my mom she was surprise i understand what the line meant.

5. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

wait sorry i dun understand whos rros kwan and irking?? -.- can u write it in the correct pingying loool u mean ah sa?? lol but yea alot can be learnt from this!

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think it's a little too dramatic and unrealistic, the things that happen in the family. It's enjoyable to watch, no doubt, cos you don't know what problems they're going to stir up next, but I do agree that it's getting a tad tiresome to watch.

But it's the exaggerated parts that make this drama enjoyable. If it wasn't for troublemakers like Sa Yee, then it'd be even more boring.

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol, ros kwan, is it bcuz her first name (1 of the character) is a type of flower?

and, Susanna Kwan is Sa yee, HeAvEnzgmaIl

drama is for ratings

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Without the dramatic sequences, this series will get boring.

I think the best thing so far in this series is that its unpredictable. You don't know what will happen. Because if you do, then it will get boring.

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sa yee is my favorite character, you hate her most of the time, but sometimes you gotta give her props. i love how she doesn't hold anything back, it's dumb but it's also fucking funny. it's like she can let it out anytime she wants, unrealistic that they would forgive her soo many times but every scene she's in i either want to slap her or laugh hard.

10. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

There is a line between dramatic and over dramatic and that line had been broken many times in this series.

And this series is predictable, they have so many of the cliche scenes and situation.

11. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

True. In terms of relationships or whatnot, they're definitely predictable. As for the issues involving the two families, it's somewhat unpredictable.