Offtopic.

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by bbes, Oct 5, 2007.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

you don't have enough posts to become a moderator and you haven't been particurlarly active.

2. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Though I agree, stop bashing other applicants.

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

im not bashing other applicants i just trying to help out.

4. The_Jelly

Can you read? At least 200 constructive posts or 50 thanked posts. You fulfill neither requirements.

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

lol 'constructive' posts *cough*

*search bbes' posts*

-rotfl

6. The_Jelly

Talk about being a hypocrite :p

7. BabyRain

Haven't you heard of that tactic - eliminate all other opponents... lol.

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

The thing is that PA do not do the "least of all evils" thing, if they don't find a suitable mod candidate, they would just go without and push the workload on knoc -tongue2

So eliminating other opponents doesn't necessary bumps up his/her chance of getting the post.

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

And to jump in here. At this time, we are not looking for Mods.

10. The_Jelly

What are you guys looking for anyways?

11. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Is it not all clear in the first post?

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

what do u mean i don't have enough posts, i have 220+ posts.

13. The_Jelly

Talk about slow eh?

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

well whos jumping ship now talking about bashing other applicants and have u actually read all 230 posts, i don't think so, there might be like 20 posts that may not be constructive but the rest probably are, and unless ur willing to read all of my posts and tell me how many more constructive posts i need then u better shut up because i don't even see how what ur posting right now is constructive to be honest.

15. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

In fact, or shall I say unfortunately, I did have the chance to come across many of your posts. I was unwilling though, just for the record, but they were in my field of vision while I read threads. And they don't make the constructive list by my book. But who knows, maybe it's just me. I am sure most people are more lenient... -whistle

The number 200, in my opinion, is more like an indicator of how much contribution you have on PA. I am sure someone with 2K post count will have 200 "constructive comments".

Who knows. I am just a member, and if you don't like people pointing out the obvious, you need to hire new tailors. And yeah, to say my comment is not constructive is as constructive as my oh-so-unconstructive comment.

16. The_Jelly

I don't think I have 200 constructive posts. However, I make regular contributions to the Download Section, the English//Foreign Movies section that is, and therefore I meet the 50 thanks requirement.

17. BabyRain

Aww Hiake, you expressed my thoughts exactly! -^_^
    I have seen this person very active lately in joinin the spam wagon.

Hey bbes, I thought it was pretty ironic you telling people to shut up when you butt in here yourself earlier telling others they don't meet the requirements LMAO. Why don't you think before you speak, do you know how to spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

well i don't see u being very constructive urself and would u rather ppl not to post at all. isn't the whole point of a forum is to post. would u rather i just leeched of this website then. if so pls say so but its not like u have the right to say that i am spamming, just because i agree with a view doesn't mean its spamming. do u even know what the meaning of spamming is? a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network, quoted from dictionary.com, and do u see me writing any commercial messages. i don't think so. before u start telling other people off i think u should get ur facts right first. -noclue

19. BabyRain

Speaking of non-contructive posts, here are some one-or two-liners from you. Not to say that any posts with more than 1 or 2 words are constructive of course.. So considering these one and two-liners + the number of possible non-constructive sentences, hah... the chances of you not meeting 200 constructive posts is pretty high.
    If these are not spamming then i don't know what is. -rolleyes
    Oh and one more thing, we are just stating OUR OPINION that you don't meet the requirements, so if you don't like it, just shut the hell up. It's a forum after all, and we have the right to speak our opinion. Besides, if I recalled, you came in here to state others don't meet the requirements in the first place.

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

that is like all of my non-constructive posts, if u look further u would find that they are quite a few constructive posts as well. its not like i have 200 non-constructive posts. like i sed i have about 20 non-constructive posts but the rest are longer and are more constructive. if u just read above u would have known that.