Oh MY GOODNESS

Discussion in 'Steps - 舞動全城' started by Espresso Bunny, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Mathew Ko (Dickson) + Kate is so gay dancing on the grass.. EWW
    They over did it.

I think KATE can not act, and she's excessive.
    Dickson is emotionless and seems like the same from when I first saw him on screen.-detect-dead

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...it was so unnecessary, to have them dance on the grass after they broke up. Made the whole scene so silly!

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Blahs, just watch it and enjoy it. This series is so good.

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Well, in fact there are a few unnecessary parts... If they could do away with those parts then it will be a fine drama~~~ At least it wont show they are trying to lengthen the drama!!

5. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

they're draggiinngg the series !!!!

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

matthew's trying to look older and maturer so he keep his mustache..........it looks retarded on a 23 year old that trying to be a 30 year old...==;'

7. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i don't like kate or matthew! they both can't act!!!

8. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

u kno what i hate the most? that amanda lady or w.e shes sooooo ugli... ahhah

9. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

-bigclap

10. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

well, what you just said typifies the stereotype of famous actors: they all have to be pretty. why can't any of them look common?

11. i21

i21 Active Member

Amanda doesn't look like a common person. She sticks out even in the drama. Bad acting, she exaggerates the motion of her lips when she talks. I mean yea we're suppose to hate her because shes the bad guy.. but she made herself even more annoying than she needs to be by her exaggerated acting.

12. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

uh.. i just dont like kate. never really liked her. she was okay being all boy-ish in "on the first beat" .. but whenever she tries to be a "girl"... it pisses me off. because she cant act, and i dont know how she manages to get the miss hk title.

13. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

this series was good...but that scene was just....weird...i was laughing actually...lol

14. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

yes this scene was very unnessasary and just took up time it was really just stupid when u break up with someone u dont go and like have a little dance on the grass before u leave u just leave

15. evilangle

evilangle Member

I really don't get how she managed to get miss HK, the standards are really plummeting. The series did tend to kind of shove in dancing abit too much though..., but yeah, what was with Matthew's attempt at a beard? Was he trying to portray his fatigue or something? It just looked werid

16. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

It has nothng to do with whether MISS HK can act or not just so you guys know....TVB just signs the MISS HK's so that they can be promoted...

at least kate is trying and is improving...

17. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

you notice all MISS HK appear in at least 1 series???????????? if not then you dunno what you're watching

18. super_lover

super_lover Active Member

Aww I think that scene was so romantic! But yer that moustache that Dickson had made him look rather silly.

19. jeschong

jeschong Member

wahh those 'gong nam' are worst!!!!