OK... So Is Glenn Dead?

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by ralphrepo, Apr 12, 2016.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Here's a video that lays out a pretty convincing rationale that the one who died on Season 6's finale had to have been Glenn.

Comments?

<sob>

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I can't believe this; nobody cares if Glenn died?

3. wal

wal Well-Known Member

i care, will watch later and reply!

4. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

So TWD pulled a GoT and killed the Jon Snow of TWD.

I don't think it's Glenn. People make videos like this to get views, it's called clickbait and they get paid for it.

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Nah ... he has another video (promotion within video) that stated Daryl dies. I think he's just out to get viewership for financial gains.
    Aside from this video, there are forums that says the producer has "prepared" the audiences for Glenn's death with the mid-season (or sometime close to that) episode where everyone thought he was dead at the dumpster scene.
    And the comic books (if I'm not mistaken) did also showed Glenn to be Negan's first kill.

Of course, the other side of the argument, Daryl's character is not in the comic book. Also, his character has not been terrible. He got his bow and motorcycle taken? When did Daryl ever had that happened to him? Also, the forum mentioned his new show 'Ride with Norman Reedus' or something; so, perhaps it's time to end his character with Walking Dead.

I think it'll be Glenn though; they'll try to stay along the storyline of the comic books. Just my 2cents.

#5 ab289, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  6. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

I stopped watching TWD last season.. without Glenn I'd probably not go back to it either :lol:

7. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

stay tune October 2016 for answer

8. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

glenn dies in the comic.